Reviews for The Delusionist
exceptionally profound, thank you
CastleScribe chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
...there are no words.
(okay, maybe there are)
Hauntingly beautiful. Loved the different perspectives and character portrayals, and the /portraits/. The ideas you framed around the portraits were- yup, no. I have no words.
All in all, despite me not wanting to feel like crying today, this was absolutely... gah. Adjectives fail me.
Really, really beautiful.
icansoar chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wonderful and very well written!
Fogwood chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This story is so much better than the number of reviews it received. It's the kind of story that inspires me to get back to my own. Well done.
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I.

I just.

You.

holy schinikies

the portraits, my stars, the portraits, i'm trapped in an ee cummings poem and I can't get out

*hugs the nameless artist* Quite my favourite OFC ever. This story is sad and haunting and lovely and just ... like a wizarding portrait. Just a taste of things.

I love your take on such a haunting thing.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Interesting! I liked it a lot! PLEASE,PLEASE write more HP fics!
Bravie chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That was a very interesting and captivating interpretation of how portraits are made. You are a very talented writer. Thank you for sharing you story.

Here, have a lemon sherbert ;)
ProfessoraDumbledora chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
What a good read. I've always been intrigued about Portraits myself, and your explanation works very well.
Bubonic Woodchuck chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh, wow. This was just - absolutely magnificent. I'd always wondered about wizarding artists, and I think you captured their job perfectly. The cameos were sweet and heartbreaking at the same time, and - just - lovely.
ice illuser chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
ah...that was kind of sad. but really good. you did a really good job of explaining the portrait thing.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
And again! :is referring to the number of times read:

XD