Reviews for Professor Potter Teaches Expelliarmus
SwingingRobin chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Aww, that was sweet. _ Well done!
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Didn't canon Harry successfully teach Defense and fighting so well that he got second years to perform a fully corporal patronus (and all of the rest of his students) as well as his small DA successfully kicking the shit out of an entire dark army? You would think the ministry, parents, classmates, DA members, and professors would beg him to take the job of DADA professor. He'd have Voldemort/Dumbledore level fighters coming out at graduation as the base standard if he had a full seven years with his students.
BlossomQuill chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Cute and Cool!

Cat xx
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Great job! D
Winterlude chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I loved it. Well done. Why don't you do another chapter, where Harry teaches patroni? That would be interesting!
dinawen chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
nice story
Tharin chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
This seemed so typical Harry. How he handled the whole lesson, dealt with the kid's questions, and especially how he treated Daniel. Nice story!
InLoveWithHarry chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Awesome! That sounded just like Harry. I hope you write more stories like this...i loved reading it!
Bravie chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Yay! Harry got to lecture on the only spell that he knows ;) LOL

That was such a cool thing he did for Daniel.

Great writing. Thanks for sharing it.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Sometimes, I think the way other wizards treat Slytherin is the thing that make Slytherin gone bad. Imagine being judge badly just because you're not in a popular House. Good for Harry, treating Daniel like this. He surely make this day a special day for Daniel.
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Hee. Go Harry!
ValorieJueles chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
thats so cute! and quite well written, you should do other little scenarios like that.
ARH567 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Added to my favorites...I love this concept and wish there were more fics about it.