Reviews for Chocopup

I laughed so hard :'D

[poor crazy puppy :'( ]
ludicrousLemon chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh my god I KNOW you!

I was wondering why the crack story ending in a dog dying sounded familiar and then I read the comment realized it was you! (BTW You don't know me I'm a follower)
Althea Lynn chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I now love Misa: "Doctor Yagami, we've got a code Complete DUMBASS here, I repeat, code Complete DUMBASS!". Beautiful. and just out of curiosity does Raito have a "Animal" Death Note?

Raito: *Matt leaves* and now because I'm the god of all animals and in the name of justice I will kill this poor tortured dog Michael! *cue maniacal laughter*

AL
321 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Lighting a cigarette, Mello reached into his furred vest pocket and pulled out the chocolate bar from before.

You mean 'Matt'?

Other than that, awesome story xD I loved Mikami as a dogg :DD
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
*gapes*

okay, first of all...HOW COULD YOU KILL THE DOG!

second of all, what is with you and turning characters into DOGS?

*is a little weirded out*

*but likes the story anyway*

raito that evil sonofagun.
Amiri chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
O_O

WHAT THE FLIPPIN' HECK WAS THAT ABOUT? YOU KILLED MELLO! XP DIE, EVIL ONE!
Snowy Lutia chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I love seeing Mello acting like a he's pms-ing 24/7

"Mello watched in happiness as the cage’s door opened, and wagged his tail.

And then he realized he was supposed to be pissed."

Lol I get moods like that too.

Matt/Mello is great.
shampoo147 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Hahahhashahahahahahaha

That's f*ing messed up.
critical-blow chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh... Oh my god. That was.. that was horrible! Light that bastard!

Poor Matt... D:

lol, I really enjoyed this fic. It had me laughing most of it except for when Mello died. XD
1876 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This is hilarious, I love it.
nellie330 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
um y did the dog die?

nellie
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
“Doctor Yagami, we’ve got a code Complete DUMBASS here, I repeat, code Complete DUMBASS!” I LOLed! xD

Yay crack! But poor Mello. *sniffle*
Painted-Purple chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
NO Mello! -crys- That was freaking great! Poor Mello thou . Still good thou. Wicket!

-PK
NormalAddict chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Though it isn't NICE that the dog died, and especially when it's Mello of all people, I laughed my ass of. XD Thanks for the great fic!
Determined chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Puppy killer! (Brands you on forehead.) Oh well, at least Matt lives on. Woot! Misa's dual personalities made me lol. Actually the whole thing made me lol, dang. So...A! (Erases brand on forehead with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.)