Reviews for A Life with You
Tecloz chapter 20 . 6/18/2010
was a good story,i loved it.. why didn't u continue the story.?,,hope u update soon.(it's been 2 years)
Killer Rei chapter 20 . 5/16/2010
MY GOD. this story is incredibly long but wonderful... is it done yet? i hope not. SUBSCRIBED and favorited., :D
Fai Senri chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
Love the fan fic! Please quickly update!:p
chocoviolin chapter 20 . 9/5/2008
love the story!

please update soon! :)
Novella Vialli chapter 20 . 7/6/2008
Update soon!

I really like this story!
Mystery chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Your story was AWSOME but I would appreciate it if you would start on the 21st chapter, because I'm lost in suspense at the moment as I try to guess what's on the next chapter.
TooYoungToLove chapter 20 . 4/21/2008
man... is it just me or are you really taking your time to update?
random-fruitcake04 chapter 20 . 4/19/2008
oh the drama. more love okay? ehehehehheheheh
Shakugan no Shana chapter 20 . 4/15/2008
lol Great story ;) But I think you should change the genre to Romance/Drama, you really made me cry a couple of times XD I like this new development with the accident and I hope the Pete and Tazisa end up together Love the story... and I hope that you'll update soon

~Shana
demonbrownie chapter 11 . 3/15/2008
good
Twilight Kyu chapter 20 . 2/14/2008
Nice chapters! Love the romances, keep up the good work _
tash hime chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
It's nice though but it's missing something.. I'm not sure. Anyway, please update. I've always wondered what would happen to tazusa after Pete laft. I thought she was okay with it. :)

xoxo,

tash hime
jiji chapter 19 . 2/9/2008
boring when will you stop making it anyway
jdcocoagirl chapter 20 . 2/9/2008
wow this is getting more and more intriguing and the story lines are getting deeper. update soon.
jdcocoagirl chapter 19 . 1/12/2008
no...! what a tragic cliffie... cant wait for what happen to tazusa, but i can guess but i want to be surprise. keep it up. update soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »