Reviews for Pastel Drug
sakura-sasukelove-forever01 chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
I hope theta more
Liung Arkeanda chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
*Cries* Have you ever finished any Naruto multi-fics? Like, at all? They're all so good and all so UNFINISHED!
glitterings chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Oh ho...

I like it and think it's very creative.

-Nami
Cryptic Parchment chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
it's really good :) I like it _ will you ever be updating this again?
flameonoodles chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Aw, how cute. D

I hope you update soon!
megan chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
i loved it!

you should keep it going!

or come back to it or whatever!
crimsonstain chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
I KNOW! I CRIED WHEN JIRAIYA DIED! WAH!

Okay, so past that, an interesting story. It is well written, characterization good so far, and Sakura's first interaction with Sasuke was forced. Great job!

Keep up the good work, and update soon!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
update soon! Soo good
ch1b1-ch4n chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
love it cant wait for more
ryokohina4 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
please update soon.
TokyoEbara chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Ha ha ha, Damn Hidan-samma, you write good. I wish I could write like you, then I wouldn't have to struggle with english.!

YO DOG!
shewhowearsglasses chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
Jiraya? AHH! *Cries* (Right, It's Jiraya rihgt? or Kakashi, OMC! If it's Kakashi I am so goona cry. TELL MWE!)

Oh, annd I LOVE you're story! Why doesn't Sakura know Sasuke if she knows Tenten,Naruto and Neji? Were was Sakura? CONTINUE!

Ta!
the general girl chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Yes, we mourn for Jiraiya.
Persephone Oswald Oleesen chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Still as wonderful as ever. I really cannot wait to see where this goes, because everyone is so in character already! I know you've probably heard this more than you can take, but please update soon! We, the readers, are anticipating chapter 4's arrival.
metaphorically-blue chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
NejiTen? ShikaIno subtext? In the SAME CHAPTER?

You really must love me.

Yeah, I think when Jiraiya died, it was angst week in Japan, because all the other mangas I read had some really downer chapters. Maybe they were all in mourning.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »