Reviews for Slowly Sharpen, Gently Fade
Funshine Tonks chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
awesome story! will it be continued?
starsandstillness chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Great story! There's so little about Tonks in the books, but she seems like such a cool person. Thanks for filling in some blanks for me.
BlackSister chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
wow the way you write remus and tonks is really beautiful! loving this fic!
watin77 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
why did you stop updating this story? i quite liked it.
HVM chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
brilliant, i'm hooked!
Jobey in Error chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Damn! See! It is unfinished, and defunct. It was a worthwhile read anyhow, even if you don't update it. Your take on everything is just so damn convincing. I'm off to go die and little bit because odds look good that I'll never know how you take Tonks and Lupin any further in the relationship.
Jobey in Error chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
Am still loving all the characterizations. You'd be making me so happy, except there's only one chapter left and I can tell this isn't going to take us anywhere near the end.
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Like, amazing!

Normally my canon-nit-picking mechanism goes like it's on crack, but it's been perfectly silent since starting to read this. It moves around well and it is-well-not boring. Sweet!
coffeehigh chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
The pace of this is wonderful- quiet, simple yet very interesting. And I really like your tonks; she feels very canon to me. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Prudence-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
You had me at "wotcher" - or rather yet, at your premise: I love fics that show Tonks being an Auror, and I also like to think she and Remus were not head over heels for each other right away. Your characterization is also spot-on. Adding to my favourites.
ishandtwofourths chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
ooh, i liked this meeting between tonks and sirius - what with the strangeness and uncertainty of it all. it MUST be strange to have some fugitive relative of yours pop into your life like this and change everything, and i think you're capturing tonks' issues brillantly. can't wait for more. :)
siruisblack18 chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
i really like this! :)
HeavenlyAngel14 chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
i am really enjoying this story! Please update soon. i think its a really realistic and intersesting plot line!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Great chapter!
ishandtwofourths chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
more good stuff. i'm loving your moody, i must say... i hope we'll see more of the relationship between him and tonks, whic is always something i enjoy.

and i was rather intrigued by the ministry standards for metamorphmagi - i've always wondered how her talents would've been treated by the ministry. and as to how they MIGHT be treated with people like umbridge poking about...

so yes. my point is, i can't wait to see what happens next.