Reviews for Morning Becalms Electronique
Shego2Drakken chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
...And as a Wisconsinite who's seen three of Kevin Smith's View Askew-verse movies...

I don't believe I need to say any more...
CastaS chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
i enjoyed it, great side story.
eoraptor chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Not sure if I have anything incredibly constructive to add here... but I think it was all funny and silly and the kind of pallet clensing I needed after the finale'.

Especially the skunk cartel and the racoon syndicate bits... you have to wonder if Drakken was actually talking to them, or if he spent a little too much time on the water and lost a little too much blood to the mosquito's. At least, that's what ~I~ found myself wondering.

good thing Drakken lives in a rural area if Electronique's tastes are such as that after hours ;)
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Funny, very funny. I'd love to see a Double Minded universe. And the animal mafia, hilarious, that had me laughing out loud. God in Heaven above, that review was lackluster. Oh well, keep up the good work.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Very entertaining, dahlink. Poor Drakken - what a schlemiel.
my gaurdian HaruHara chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
OK that was something else Sorry for the short review but the animal mafia made me fall out of my chair
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
The world is safe so long as men like Dr. Drakken threaten it! I've dealt with single racoons (you just give in, let them have what they want and everything will be fine) but a syndicate?

Very, very funny.
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I actually feel sorry for Drakken. What has the man gotten himself into now? Poor guy. Twas funny, though! Still, poor, poor Drakken. Hasta...
JAKT chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Mr. The King,

It’s interesting to see how your writing mind works. Reminds me of a combination of John Keats during his Milton explorations and Charles Lutwidge Dodgson.

You have a very unique perspective on drawing from the mundane day to day real life and then finding the humor behind and within the reality. Your underlying subtleness in taking those facts and events and using them as a springboard for humor is reminiscent of the early Saturday Night Live writers.

This is a very well thought out and crafted piece with the dialogue interplaying against the characters as well as the readers so the participation lives as it is read.

Well written, thought out and executed. Thank you for the read.

ja of the jakt writing team.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I dunno weather I should feel sorry for Drakken at the moment or wonder just how the hell the guy managed to not get killed by Shego during all the times she worked with the obviously retarded villain.

Hell, Im amazed Electronique managed to stand him for a night.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I loved the WI referances. I too have passed Bong recreational area and just shook my head. The best was how Dr. D and Co escaped because of the second season of WI, road construction. For all the non-cheeseheads out there the first is winter.

I liked the plot in this story. You wove in enough of "Double Minded" to let the reader know it was tied to this. Once again you have mixed in a great deal of humor with excellent dialouge and left me wanting more!

Thanks for another great story!

Aedan
Durandan chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Funniest pairing ever. Thank you for writing stuff like this, it makes me laugh and laugh and laugh.
A Markov chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
As always high standards of pace, flow and characterization. A very nice look at the KP "Villain Style" that we catch glimpses of in the show. Great zingers and even greater asides. (Highway construction kept him safe from the Wisconsin patrol.)(Good, you know better zhan to draw attention from the woman you are vith.)

The subplot with the animal mafia was priceless.

Alex
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
The mundane parts of being a evil scientist. Having to post ads to look for a replacement for a sidekick. Electronique is quite the replacement. she does have much more common sense than Drakken. Telling him to first get rid of his enemies,get rich and then try to rule the world. They may work well together.

But man did you had to end with that ad? Giving more glimpses of possible storylines.

Read you later.
rine91 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
haha great start..i luv it and so funny! eletronique and drakken really an original pairing. im glad i helped you . im waiting for more coming