Reviews for Toward the Moon
Cacau Black chapter 34 . 11/29
Very good fic!
No more chapter 13 . 8/15
How I made it through 13 chapters? Don't know. Thank you for sharing and I get the courage it takes to post a story. However the names being wrong and the horrible typos? Throw it off. Slow down and proof read. The liking his blood made me stop... Then reading reviews? I can't go further. Sorry... Just can't
sarahmicaela88 chapter 34 . 4/24
Why? Why? Why have Paul die?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 31 . 4/24
See this is what happens when u make decisions like this. Especially when u try and getvaway from someone who is deranged and will stop at nothing to get what they want. They de escalate ti the point if insanity and take on behaviour out of the norm.
And Bea herself acted selfishly. She took so many things away from Jacob- finding out she was pregnant, the first sonogram, seeing the sex of the baby, feelibg him kick for the first time, drs appointments. All of that was robbed of him. And u cant get them back. Those are as important to guy as they are to a girl.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 30 . 4/24
Again I dont see this turning out well
sarahmicaela88 chapter 29 . 4/24
Again dont see how this could be a good endeavor at all.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 28 . 4/24
The only thing I can say is when she usually plans shit like this it goes horribly wrong. Someone dies, she gets raped, she has a miscarriage, Jacob gets hurt, or all of the above. Hope that doesnt happen here.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 27 . 4/24
Knew it! I just knew it! Shes pregnant!
sarahmicaela88 chapter 26 . 4/24
But is he gonna stay away like a good little boy or be a manipulative little spoiled punk like he sometimes is?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 25 . 4/23
Again this boy is all kinds of stupid.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 24 . 4/23
This boy is all kinds of stupid
sarahmicaela88 chapter 23 . 4/23
So exactly what was it that she had a hard time adjusting to though? Yeah I get it would be like Superman loosing his Krytonian powers and becoming human, but come on. It shouldnt have been that much of a transition.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 22 . 4/23
So whats this gonna mean now?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 21 . 4/23
Ok seriously what the fuck just happened?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 20 . 4/23
Really dint see how this story is Rated M.
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »