Reviews for Toward the Moon
MrsGruff17 chapter 9 . 8/11
i dont no whether u are gonna get this because you wrote this 10 years ago but i dont understand how bella has blood in her body? when he bit her she she shouldnt be able to bleed? that would make her human wouldnt it? rarummings
djcarnation chapter 34 . 5/16
great ending thank you for writing such a cool story
djcarnation chapter 27 . 5/16
i had the feeling bella was glad she finally stood up to edward and told him to stay away and not to contact her again.
djcarnation chapter 26 . 5/16
edward is still the crazed vampire he always was. he only thinks about himself. i really dislike edward at this their any chance that bella is pregant now that she is human again?.
djcarnation chapter 20 . 5/16
im loving your different view on jacob and bella.i didnt think all would accept her being a vampire now. im still waiting for the other shoe to drop. i know something is coming just not sure what yet. u r doing a good job keeping your readers guessing.
djcarnation chapter 7 . 5/15
im so loving this side of jacob and time they got things right betwen them..does bella still able to have kids now that she is a somewhat vampire.
obsessedwecjwbs chapter 34 . 5/10
I really enjoyed reading this story and the fact that it had a very original plot. Thank you for sharing your writing with the rest of us!
4Gracie04 chapter 34 . 3/22
Great story! I love the Jake & Bella pairing! Read it all the way through more than twice! Thank you for sharing it! I was sorry Paul was killed by that psycho Eddie! Hope you decide to write more in the future. Loved it!
Crap chapter.
Cacau Black chapter 34 . 11/29/2016
Very good fic!
No more chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
How I made it through 13 chapters? Don't know. Thank you for sharing and I get the courage it takes to post a story. However the names being wrong and the horrible typos? Throw it off. Slow down and proof read. The liking his blood made me stop... Then reading reviews? I can't go further. Sorry... Just can't
sarahmicaela88 chapter 34 . 4/24/2016
Why? Why? Why have Paul die?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 31 . 4/24/2016
See this is what happens when u make decisions like this. Especially when u try and getvaway from someone who is deranged and will stop at nothing to get what they want. They de escalate ti the point if insanity and take on behaviour out of the norm.
And Bea herself acted selfishly. She took so many things away from Jacob- finding out she was pregnant, the first sonogram, seeing the sex of the baby, feelibg him kick for the first time, drs appointments. All of that was robbed of him. And u cant get them back. Those are as important to guy as they are to a girl.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
Again I dont see this turning out well
sarahmicaela88 chapter 29 . 4/24/2016
Again dont see how this could be a good endeavor at all.
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »