Reviews for Toward the Moon
Crap chapter.
Cacau Black chapter 34 . 11/29/2016
Very good fic!
No more chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
How I made it through 13 chapters? Don't know. Thank you for sharing and I get the courage it takes to post a story. However the names being wrong and the horrible typos? Throw it off. Slow down and proof read. The liking his blood made me stop... Then reading reviews? I can't go further. Sorry... Just can't
sarahmicaela88 chapter 34 . 4/24/2016
Why? Why? Why have Paul die?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 31 . 4/24/2016
See this is what happens when u make decisions like this. Especially when u try and getvaway from someone who is deranged and will stop at nothing to get what they want. They de escalate ti the point if insanity and take on behaviour out of the norm.
And Bea herself acted selfishly. She took so many things away from Jacob- finding out she was pregnant, the first sonogram, seeing the sex of the baby, feelibg him kick for the first time, drs appointments. All of that was robbed of him. And u cant get them back. Those are as important to guy as they are to a girl.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
Again I dont see this turning out well
sarahmicaela88 chapter 29 . 4/24/2016
Again dont see how this could be a good endeavor at all.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 28 . 4/24/2016
The only thing I can say is when she usually plans shit like this it goes horribly wrong. Someone dies, she gets raped, she has a miscarriage, Jacob gets hurt, or all of the above. Hope that doesnt happen here.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 27 . 4/24/2016
Knew it! I just knew it! Shes pregnant!
sarahmicaela88 chapter 26 . 4/24/2016
But is he gonna stay away like a good little boy or be a manipulative little spoiled punk like he sometimes is?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
Again this boy is all kinds of stupid.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 24 . 4/23/2016
This boy is all kinds of stupid
sarahmicaela88 chapter 23 . 4/23/2016
So exactly what was it that she had a hard time adjusting to though? Yeah I get it would be like Superman loosing his Krytonian powers and becoming human, but come on. It shouldnt have been that much of a transition.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 22 . 4/23/2016
So whats this gonna mean now?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 21 . 4/23/2016
Ok seriously what the fuck just happened?
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »