Reviews for Terminus
Ica44 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Lovely angst you've written! So heart-wrenching.

Can't wait to read the next part!
JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Heartwrenching. And I know how the story ends up, because I've read it many times. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before. But this is just so darn heartwrenching.
chiops chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
God, what a heartwrenching story. Luckily I can go on and read part 2 and 3 (and hopefully a good ending for it).

Thanks a lot, I love your writing style.
bellamarcella chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
OH! GOOD LORD! How wonderfully depressing and oh so great this story is and the 2nd part! God!, Talk about getting sucked in! I just about cried when;

( “Sara,” he said. “Honey. Please.”

“I’m…sorry,” she gasped out.

“Let me…let me…” What? Take care of you? Hold you? Talk to you? Make it all better? “Help you.”

“You can’t,” she whispered. “You can’t.”

It was possible, he realized then, to feel one’s heart break.)

Aagh! I know I felt my heart break! ouch! it still hurts...I luv it!

and;

(She paused in the doorway, already a thousand miles away. She might have had tears in her eyes, but she wouldn’t look right at him, so he couldn’t tell for sure. She took a deep, wavering breath.

She shook her head and he knew then it was over, done. She was leaving and she wasn’t going to stay and even a plant with a heartfelt sentiment wasn’t going to fix this mess.

She said something very quietly then, but he heard it, and he held onto it with all his might like a drowning man going down for months after.

“I’ll miss you.”)

**Tear,Tear...long pause, Tear** soo sad! hanging onto it like a drowning man going down for months after...awgh! if this were only a tear-stained letter!
hannaberry chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
"Sometimes a dying relationship is just a dying relationship"

I'm terrified... I think I wait till this is finished, peek the end and read only if there is a happy ending. You are such a great writer and I really hope that I get the pleasure of reading this :)
fnfnztri chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This is a great beginning, I can't wait to see where you go with this.
alour01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
oh god, i hate how real this sounds. It's so heartbreaking...

anxiously awaiting the next part!
redsox55 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I cant wait! Ou did an amazing job on the chapter.
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
ah... I got to the end and was like: That's it? that can't be it.

Very intruiging storyline. Looking forward to mre.
lovinGSR chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
oh no! shes leaving AND their broken up? whats gonna happen next? write more soon! pleasee! haha!
closethedoor14 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Thud.

That was my jaw hitting the floor. Cliché, I know, but how else am I supposed to describe it?

You. Are. Amazing.
kaheels chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Gorgeous, just gorgeous. I wouldn't change a thing about it. Maybe I'm an angst whore, but I just love this, and pretty much all of you work for that matter. Please update this, even if it might be a little more fun to write happier things. I love the symmetry of the "I'll miss you" and Sara's sabbatical. Just lovely.
lamcsi chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Oh, Sara is so desperate and sad. This chapter is just really heart-wrenching. I await your next chapter. Can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
elfling65 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Oh, the joy of seeing the alert for this story this morning. I looked forward to reading it all day while I was at work. Now I'm crying, and depressed! I. Just. Ache. For both of them. This has to end ok, they have to be together, GOD I pray Mendolsohn doesn't see this story! They'll be toast for certain sure... Sigh, more tears. This, like all your work, is beautifully written, and completely believable. So very in character.
Caelo chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Great story but it made me sad in some ways. They can't break up for ever, can they?