Reviews for Between Two Malfoys
Lucyole chapter 17 . 12/2/2016
that was really sweet and interesting story. really good work _v.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Now they have to figure something out
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
This is so unique!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Time travel!
Eadlyn I chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
The BEST Lumione I ever read!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
HGXDM, please!
TheDarkLady7 chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
MY HEART :(

So.. is about about Dramione in the end? How bittersweet.
gonna be weird be the daughter-in-law of your last love (i mean Hermione and Lucius). but is the BEST end for the story, i love Dramione more.
Alycat chapter 17 . 6/3/2016
I love this whole thing but I think they should have kept writing! That hardly Draco and Hermione. More Lucius and Hermione. I like that but please keep going
Galatane chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
My feels!
Oh wow...
;(
Thank you so much for writing this!
Sortinghat chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
No surprise there. Anybody with even an ounce of a brain could see it coming a mile away. Way to go for suspense...NOT! BOOOOOOOOOO!
Sortinghat chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
If only Hermionie had a little bit of plutonium to power her time turner to 88mph.

Dumbledore: one point twenty one gigawatts! Where am I going to get that kind of power! It can't be done can't!

Hermione turned and said: Look Dumbley all I need is a little bit of plutonium and 9(but she got interrupted by the headmaster) "Look I'm sure where you're from plutonium is available in any corner potion shop but where I come form plutonium is a little hard to come by!
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
The Marauders were during the oil crisis when the middle east oil cartel lowered production causing real shortages and high prices wherever gas was available.

They won't tell you this on mainstream history but a dozen oil refineries which turn oil into gasoline were shut down in the late 60s by the environmental groups so that made the 70s situation all that much worse.

Did you know all plastics/rubber we use come from oil? The soles on your shoes are refined from oil for example so if the global religion crowd had their way oil would be too expensive to be ran so therefore you would wear wooden shoes.

Ready to wear wooden shoes to 'save the environment' which neither saves it nor is helpful?
Mariana Cao Malfoy chapter 17 . 9/2/2015
Favourite fanfic EVER!
Can't help crying for the ending. But it was for the best that's true.
Kisses from a Lucius fanatic :)
Lorelis chapter 17 . 2/22/2015
The ending is- what do they call it? Yes, a bittersweet end.
Lorelis chapter 16 . 2/21/2015