Reviews for Running on Faith
Windblader chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Liked the story, and the introspection _ The G-d bit is cute, the way you did it. And though you weren't overly descriptive, I could see them walking together, sitting on a pew in a hushed place of worship, and Lisa Cuddy worrying all the time about a blue-eyed grump. :)
Squeeka Cuomo chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Le sigh… you’ve turned to the Dark Side that is known as House/Cuddy. I’m hurt Quack. I’m really hurt.

Anyway, I really liked this. I’ve enjoyed the moments between Wilson and Cuddy on the show and this fits with what we know about their relationship perfectly. Actually, it kind of makes me think of their non-dates. :P

Your Wilson and Cuddy are spot on and completely believable. You set up a really nice clear scene that played out beautifully in my head.

I love how you used your prompt. You worked it into the story and actually used it to illustrate your point. I hate when prompts are taken and they seem secondary to the actual plot. So, huzzah for having the prompt really inform your fic.

Also, I really appreciated how you used actual information about Yom Kippur. You took the time to do some research and include real facts and practices. And your fic is so much better because of it.

I’m so glad that you didn’t give up on this. And… I’m glad that you finally can see what I was trying to tell you about Wilson all along. :)

Great job. :duck:
Vashti chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
i liked. it's not a lot, i know, but there you have it. i admit i wasn't expecting Cuddy-fic from you but i was pleased with the result. definitely liked the subtle distinction between Cuddy and Lisa.
Lady Shada chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I love the way you gave us access to Cuddy's thoughts here and never let the momentum of the story lag behind. I thought the characterization of Cuddy was spot-on as I imagine her to be, so nicely done there.

And some interesting ideas that I'd never thought of regarding her guilt over House's leg... You brought up some nice character points that deserved exploring.

Bravo! :)
Jenna chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I really liked this. It's too bad how much the hospital means to Cuddy, that she can't even relax on a day off, away from it (House being the reason for her nervousness notwithstanding). It's nice of Wilson to try and give Cuddy some grounding. Although, I find it odd in the first half of the story, you refer to her as 'Cuddy', and then suddenly revert to 'Lisa'. Trying to define work from homelife, perhaps? Anyway, good job.

Jenna.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Nice story. Love the insight into Cuddy's thoughts, very well-written. Great job!