Reviews for All That I've Got
monay9e chapter 15 . 10/31/2017
I loved it and I would have loved to have seen Bella have Super Vamp power as a Powerful shield where no one would be able to touch her or Gabe. Plus she would be able to bring the two brothers back together again. Great story.
corteznutterz1 chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
I really enjoyed this story :)
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
jk chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
you've made bella so fucking immature its damn annoying
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
"All That I Got" is all that it needed to be: what a delicious read. Thank you.
lovingmom2013 chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
Loved!
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
wow this was a good first chapter and something pulled Bella to the old Cullen house huh just wow. I hope Bella will be okay and doesn't get killed by this vampire right.
IThinkIKnowThisOne chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Love this story...
Lovin'MyLexxi chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Awesome story! I read it a long time ago but i just got an account but i thought i should pay my respects. Hehehehe
Analitica chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
omg i absolutely loved the story. IT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES. LOVE YOUR ORIGINALITY.
lilleys chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Hey , thanks for sharing this , i really enjoyed it .
Drithligh chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
That was a really good first chapter. But who was in the corner? Was it someone new or just someone Bella didn't recognize?
LiveLifeLOUDxoxo chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
Amazing story! It was really well written and it had a great plot. I loved Gabriel (obviously!) and the 'New Bella' is so much cooler than the Bella in the actualy 'Twilight Saga'. Great Job! :)
Lizmny3 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
This was too well written to put my amazement of this story into adjectives powerful enough to describe this amazing piece of literary art.
raych4deuces chapter 15 . 12/1/2010
Love, love, love :) That was the shit!