Reviews for All That I've Got
lovingmom2013 chapter 15 . 2/8
Loved!
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
wow this was a good first chapter and something pulled Bella to the old Cullen house huh just wow. I hope Bella will be okay and doesn't get killed by this vampire right.
IThinkIKnowThisOne chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Love this story...
Lovin'MyLexxi chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Awesome story! I read it a long time ago but i just got an account but i thought i should pay my respects. Hehehehe
Analitica chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
omg i absolutely loved the story. IT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES. LOVE YOUR ORIGINALITY.
lilleys chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Hey , thanks for sharing this , i really enjoyed it .
Drithligh chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
That was a really good first chapter. But who was in the corner? Was it someone new or just someone Bella didn't recognize?
LiveLifeLOUDxoxo chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
Amazing story! It was really well written and it had a great plot. I loved Gabriel (obviously!) and the 'New Bella' is so much cooler than the Bella in the actualy 'Twilight Saga'. Great Job! :)
Lizzie Sixx chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
This was too well written to put my amazement of this story into adjectives powerful enough to describe this amazing piece of literary art.
raych4deuces chapter 15 . 12/1/2010
Love, love, love :) That was the shit!
jjsmithies chapter 15 . 10/18/2010
Absolutely loved this. Thank you for posting this. It was fantastic and unique.
Dyinglight-15 chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
i loved it soo much. it was great i have never read one soo good.
mc7575 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Bella is such a sucker for punishment. Though it is probably more so the fact that someone is worse off than her, and that is saying something. She just can't help but want to be the rescuer for a change - good for her! (plus, I get this wicked visual of her actually buying the blood...LOL...priceless!)

M
mc7575 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is the most amazing story I have read. I absolutely adored it. I had to keep reading and fast - just had to know what happened. So now I am starting again from the beginning (I am positive that in my haste to find out what happens I have missed a tonne of great stuff). I have noticed that you have started a sequel - will have to get to that as well (set up alerts and all the other necessities), but first I HAVE to read this through again.

Maja :-)
Sasha chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
I really enjoyed your story. I'm normally one of those really annoying readers that reads and never leaves feedback but I felt compelled to let you know. Yours is the first, and most likely the last, I have ever enjoyed or entertained reading that wasnt a Bella/Edward. Great job and even better job with creating your own character. Thank you for writing it.