Reviews for Despair
AdOrEsEvErYtHiNgHaRrYpOtTeR chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
great story, the abuse...plz update soon... XD
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
I love this story and wish there were more to it.
voldyismyfather chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
please update

love the idea

i think draco should beat up troy or maybe lucius should.. or at least some of troys mates
slytherin shadow chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
Maybe i should have worded my last review better. I dont like what stephanie said to hermione. Over all i like her. That was my fault i should have exlained a little more. Shes a good person and has a good head on her shoulders. Its still hard to comprehend its one of your friends in real life. You have pleayed her into the story pretty good.

This story is awesome. it still grasps my attention for a long time. which is generally hard to do. Please update soon
Silent-Mousie chapter 9 . 10/26/2007
-freaks out- YOU CLIFFED ME AGAIN WHY IT IS SO MEAN... -whimpers- please write... for my sanity please!
Darkness Shadowed chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
That's me, always willing to voice a harsh truth. It's fun to throw a bees nest into a locked building and watch the fun ensue.

... dating Fred helps a little. You are still evil. Being a beater helps too. You still aren't forgive, but I love you all the same.

Plus, people hate me and I've never even met them! You are making people hate me! Some friend ...

Darkness Shadowed chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
... Cute, you even have "Stephanie" being Angry to cover her own sadness. Attack someone and they usually hit back. Much better than wallowing. Better for everyone! Anger is cleansing.

I still think you're evil for calling her stephanie though.

Darkness Shadowed chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
This is why you wanted my poetry books? Nice. Well used actually. And on another note ... are you taking notes when we talk? I swear to god when "Stephanie" spouts off something, it's something I've said. It's rather ... odd/disturbing.

slytherin shadow chapter 8 . 9/28/2007
Yay! Hermione is getting better. i hope. well shes out of the infirmary. thats good. I cant believe stephanie bitched out snape...wait a minute. yea i can. that was truly amazing.
Silent-Mousie chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
aw the chapter ended I wanna read more!
irockupurple chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Wow...not liking Stephanie very much at the moment. Powerful story.
LunaML chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Please! I am kid looking to read some good fiction. I should be thanking you! In fact I will!

Thank-you for what you do.

Thank-you for letting us see a little bit of your world.

Thank-you for giving me (us) this wonderful story!

I really hope this helps you!

Luna
slytherin shadow chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
This story is pretty damn good. Its so real. Everyone is so in character. Well as much as they can be in this story. I dont like stephanie though. shes a bitch. Please update. I cant wait to read more.
Silent-Mousie chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
I like Artemis! I always thought it was a fitting name for a cat since they hunt and they are nocturnal (sp?) but please keep writing!
pstibbons chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
Good to have two points of view expressed in this chapter.