Reviews for Gamertags and Screennames
Arashino chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Love it!
Airway Static chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Poor Riku. He has so much to deal with. This was really funny by the way!
Nefariousandrea chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Please, please, please update. It would be greatly appreciated and I would just love you so much!
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hot diggity! :D

This chapter was effing fantastic!

I've never laughed so much in such a short time, seriously XD

It's pure love~
thelobstermobster chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
are you going to update this? hum? I really like it, and want to get to the akuroku...
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Hmm...much like for this story especially for the first chapter.
Jayden Winters chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
I know exactly what I'm drawing for this story! Seriously, several pictures popped into my head, one being Sora dressed emogoticlicious. That sounds kinda hot to me. Really hot. Actually. Hahaha.

I really enjoy how you portray your characters. Axel's definitely my favorite. Heh. I have a sexy idea for him...What does his tattoo look like?

~Jay
Jayden Winters chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
XD Just my style. Nice and humorous. That's pretty muchly how I've rewritten "Sunny Santa Monica" for you to beta. Not done yet...but it's a good half-way through. n.n Your writing is awesome.

~Jay
Rings Of Saturn chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
LOL, emo Sora! I can't imagine, but the story itself is very cute so far And Axel is utterly hilarious!
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
OH HECK YES. I don't quite remember... but I think this was the first of your stories that I ever read. Needless to say it holds a special place in my heart. Sorry it took me this long to review though... I seem to have gotten into the habit of not checking my favorite stories list for updates and only reading the things that get alerts sent to my inbox. Anyway, I've fixed that. Next review should be on time. Uh, more or less, what with school and all.

Totally just occurred to me. That's an awesome word to end the first chapter on.

That's scary. Sora getting hit on by some random waiter. And Sora's in denial. Heh.

Axel's apartment... is like a messier version of my room. A much messier version of my room. I don't leave food lying around.

Loving it! Wondering when Roxas is going to come in, but all in good time, I suppose.

-Kiki
Nefariousandrea chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
I really like this story. Sora is so cute and Axel is so bad. It's a great combo. even if they aren't together. I can't wait to see how Roxas enters the story. Is he the neighbor who was wearing the plaid and stripes?
000040 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
I love the It was cute. And the part about Axel looking like a child molester made me crack up.
RainyJ.T chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
OMG I LOVE IT! It's so funny, good job
Unluckygriffon chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
You live! Nice chapter, I'm pretty sure Sora's the only ray of sunshine in the universe that could pull the emo thing off and most of it is Roxas's fault. XD anyway hope you can keep this up.
asylum-bound chapter 2 . 9/18/2008