Reviews for His Homecoming
Anon chapter 1 . 1/27
Really liked it, everyone was in character but fortescue was kidnapped during the war
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Interesting.. this one has potential. Thanks. Update soon?
AliceFrey chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
OMG! Please continue this! I tried to think about how Harry and his relatives would be reunited (if at all) after the war. Maybe Dudley'll start dating a witch! ;)
Lolchen chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Nice idea. Kinda strange of Dudley, though. Never thought it to happen this way, and it isn't too realistic, but still sorta sweet. I think I like it ;)
Chranze chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I loved how you thought of this scene :] The fact that the Harry Potter series has come to an end is still a bit surreal to me... Your fic lightened my mood;)
Diary chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This was sweet.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
lol haha, very nice. realistic to the story _V
emmalemon10 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I always thought, that after the first chapter in DH, that Harry and Dudley would turn into friends...i just knew it!
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I like the way you portray Luna, snot bubbles and all. Sounds like the kind of thing she'd do.
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Aww... I've been curious about the Dursleys ever since I finished DH. This is a good idea for a reunion.
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Oh, I really loved this fic. The ending was unexpected, to say the least, but no less wonderful.

The writing was good, and you kept all the characters realistic ( she even sneezes weird! )

Lovely, simply lovely!

A fave for sure ;)
Jente Bidernais chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
This is sweet... I love it.
Sophia chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Lovely story. You got Dudley and Luna in character.
bluecanada chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
it's good but you need 2 make more
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Only one problem bothered me out of my wits, so this is it. Flon Fortescue got drug of by death eaters in HBP. His fate was never mentioned, but i'm guessin' he's probly dead.