Reviews for Scenes from a Garden
TheMonsterCurledUpOntheFloor chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Such a intoxicating piece...time and time again, I find myself straying back to it. It's hard to forget, it's just so haunting, just so beautiful. Too beautiful.

It's difficult to find such a inspired story on Fanfiction and ever since reading this this "snippet," I find others just seem to be common flowers. T.T
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow. I continue to be impressed with all of your work. This was extremely well-written.
ContessaTheBrave chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
DANG. I've never read a fan fiction like this. Goodness me, that style of writing reminds me of my Honors English teacher! Agh.

This is amazing. I'm left questioning what happened to sweet little Namine at the end. Did Axel do the goods with her? Or did she just mess with that poisonous plant? I'm totally lost, but I absolutely love that I'm lost. Usually, fan fictions (that contain adult themes, *cough cough*) usually just get straight to the point (ironic, oh geez.), but this fan fiction makes the reader actually think.

Again, this is simply astounding. I am immensely jealous of how you were able to write this. I have no doubt in my mind that you work with English in some sort of manner; I will be blunt: you're an English major, right? Or have you already become a wicked awesome English professor or teacher? I'LL NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER. You have a gift, man.

...Maybe I'm just overreacting. But I honestly doubt it; this was simply too great to doubt. You have done a fine job, indeed. Well done. I hope you have more writings such as this one. :)
FACELESSWRITER11 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Your use of language twirled circles around me as I read this, it was a joy to stumble upon this flower of a story. Definately favouriting. :)
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Holy. Crap. THIS. *_* This is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Simply divine. I don't care if you think this is lavender-tinted, because this is absolutely fantastically phenomenally well-told. I think its descriptive style fits Marluxia exquisitely. And my fetish for Marluxiné has absolutely nothing to do with my excitement at this piece, I assure you. c:

Just... oh god this is perfect in every way. Thank you for writing it.
agent-to-the-rescue chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Brillant! This piece was amazing. I loved the way it was written! Good job _
Tyltalis chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Mm...

How charming. I love the way you embellish your words with beautiful similes and comparisons. That combined with the fact that I adore Marluxia x Namine makes for very high marks. 5/5.

This is going on my favorites. Keep writing, author; you have a talent.

-Alta
The Anonymite chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Have you read "Lolita"?

You've totally read "Lolita."

But /have/ you?

Also, I worship you. This is absolutely breathtaking.

- Anon
nolongerwriting40 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
there's the capote after all, look! heavy and sensuous as the lilac-scented air... I really enjoyed this, and Marluxia's feelings towards Namine horribly plausible. The planting/growing analogies were particularly unpleasant, in this context, but not at all unbelievable.

Lovely writing.
kupocchi chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Ah, I could feel the heat radiating from the garden as I read this.

Beautiful and disturbing at the same time. Namine is like a delicate flower for Marluxia and he seems so hellbent on owning her completely.
TheBaconLord chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This fanfic was great, but I'm not truly getting what was happening in the end...
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Love, if you're psycho, then I'd love to get a taste of whatever you're on. xD

I adore your lavender-tinted prose. You've got strong writing that is well balanced with the emotion it exudes. Your writing is very captivating. -nod, nod-
NobodyPrincess360 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
No, you're not a psycho. This is actually really nice, and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Wouldnt mind making another chapter, would you?
Pinkkrice chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That...was so Wonderfu!

I loved it! It was beautyful, disturbing, poetic, and sad all at once. It made me kinda sad... but amazed at the same time. You captured Namine well i believe. I liked the way you discribed tihngs. All the big words...but i could understand (and im very proud of myself because of it) And Axel was good too, loved the way you hintied his intent to help Namine (or am i interpitateing it wrong?). Murluxia...well i dont remember enough of him during CoM to make an opinion on him, but i can see him being like this. Very nicely done, you're not a sycho. It shows a new level of evil for our organization. Nicely done, i admire your talent.
Vanyiah chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Wow, I've never seen or read such a detailed and interesting piece like this before!

Seriously! It's like a poem and then a story altogether.

Bravo!