Reviews for The Hardest Thing
sti chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I love your ending)
theShirker chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I really liked this but there is one thing that bothered me. All of your Lily/James stories say that the main characters are Lily Luna Potter. Lily Luna is Harry's daughter, Lily Evans Potter is Harry's mother. So your story is saying that James is paired with his granddaughter... Just thought I would point that out.
Knight 03 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
OMG, I was expecting the whole' its ok, Lily doesn't have to go through her pregnancy on her own, her wonderful husband will be there to support her all the way!'

But oh no, you obviously had other ideas! The twist was very clever btw.

-Knight 03
K. East chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Ha. That definitely wasn't what I was expecting; you played this out real well. :D
dogstar-ebony chapter 1 . 10/21/2007

You sneaked that one right past me! I'm normally excellent at guessing twists, nothing usually gets past me, and yet the entire way through this story, right until the very last line, I was thinking, "It's all going to be about James getting her pregnant, she's having a difficult pregnancy, having second thoughts" etc, but no!

And I love James in this - I love him anyway but your portrayal of him was tender and caring without being sickly-sweet or unbelievable.

This is only the second of your stories that I've read but already you seem like an extremely talented writer and storyteller (and the two ARE different, trust me).
lilyre chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
well isnt this world filled with idiots (im talking about the characters not you i love the fic)
blobbyblobbyblobbyi chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
ew icky flu!
simplyteesh chapter 1 . 8/24/2007

nice twist,

this made me laugh, very smart ending :P
clap your hands say claire chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Ha ha. Did you do this so everyone who read it would think that Lily was pregnant until the last line? Because ... I did. Ha. Good job.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was very cute and funny. I thought she was pregnant...*shrug*
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Lol. That was cute and a bit silly. Good combination :)
cheese-bits not logged on chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
you had me fooled! lol good story great ending.
anoymus chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
OMG! that was hilarious and un execpted at the ending! that was rlly funny
DarkPhoenixLives chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
hahaha! Brilliant! I love the ending! Good job making it sound like she was prego!