Reviews for After the Climax
duchessme chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
i had fun ,poor sanada to be involve with atobe..
kimchiwon chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Oh geez, /I/ feel sorry for Atobe. Talk about naive, Ryoma.

But damn, I love how Atobe shouted in frustration. It was really fitting.

The 'Fuji Moments' [as I've come to call his cameos, teehee] are a nice touch as well. :)

Btw, I love your Rikkai AU. Ohoho. :D
kimchiwon chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Kyaaaaaa! ohmyOTPheart, just — wonderful. Read this before, when it was still new, and I was younger. It still makes my heart beat erratically from pure Royal goodness. This fic is love and hotness put into one great mess with a neat little silver-lined purple bow. I can't express how grateful I am of you. Really.
NeoreMyce chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Hahaha! I read it the second time cause i just love it... even though i need to study ...if i am to be a four in geography you will have to make up for it... by writig another amazing story like this and with this pair cause they are just pefect :P:D:D
csibpip chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Man... This is already the best AtoRyo fic what I've read. Even tough this was just the first chapter. It's well written and everything you would like!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
This fic is cute and frustrating and so very like Atobe and Echizen :)
violetkisses chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
ohmy. really funny fic! so cute and sweet. i absolutely love it.
drippinghoney chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Sorry to SanaYuki fans, but Sanada falling in love with a girl here seemed to fit. I also really liked Atobe bugging Sanada so much. XD Thanks for the read
annasm chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
this story was great! :D its exactly how I imagine real life royal pair would be... and nobody was ooc, except maybe Sanada and Tezuka maybe a little :) STILL IT WAS LIKE I SAID GREAT!
annasm chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
HAAHAHAHHA this chapter was actually hillarious! LOL
Youkai Kisaki chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Lol love the omake ... really good ... love it! Great work
Kiyu4u chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
LOL! Onces again, your inner sanada is the best. xD
Kiyu4u chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
LMAO! Your side of Sanada made me laugh so much throughout the chapter! xD Whe!

Love how you made Atobe into a whiny child at Sanada. xD
Sabaku no Sable chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
considering ryo, he probably didnt even know atobe was flirting with fuji. XD
c7bikyuubi chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Oh my god This is so funny!

I just love this fic. Please do continue, sequels... sequels of sequels... and so on.

Atobe and Echizen has just become my favorite pairing in POT...