Reviews for A Fractured Year
NessieMonster01 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
I vote that you finish this -.-
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Super sad you haven't seemed to have touched this story in years :( I was really getting into it.
sunneedee chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Love it
sunneedee chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
No one has made me like Sirius before this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
loved it
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
So this is the end?
svylde chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Loved it. Can't wait for more.
Nanashi Dreamer chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
This story needs to be continued. I have yet to read a story that has drawn me in as quickly as yours has before. I know that you dropped in 2007 but maybe you could give it another go who knows by now there may even be several ideas just waiting in the recesses of your mind that just itch to give this story new life. What happens to Sirius? Does Narcissa betray Bella? what of Antares and his powers? How does he cope with the change. Not to forget, what happens to Draco? does his father take him from Narcissa and how does he cope upon returning to school with Antares? Does he change? Do they ever let their rivalry come to an end? PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY... There are so many ways that you can go with this (They may not kill Sirius after all) but I want to see how YOU would continue this.

Give it a try ?
Jaricchi chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
its absolutely too bad that you decided not to continue this story. i absolutely adored your Antares. :(( oh well bother! thank you for the ride! and im glad you wrote it at all! :) thanks and god speed!

keep it up!

Ever Reading,

-Tsuki
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Damn I hate you. How can you abandon such great story?
Hivedragon chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Great chapters too bad you wont continue it, maby youll should put it on adoption.
FairAris chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
I liked your story. It certainly had a lot of potential. I wish you had been able to finish it. There were quite a few unanswered questions in the plot (besides what would happen next). Where/How/When did Antares get the scars on his back? Obviously they were Voldemort related but that is all I could figure out. Why did Antares (Harry) end up in an orphanage instead of the Dursley's? What are the details of the beginning of Antares and Bella's relationship? Why has no one told Antares he is Harry Potter? Dumbledore seems to know, maybe no one else does? Are horcruxes part of your story? If so, why didn't Tom recognize that part of himself in Antares? I have read other HP fanfic stories where the author says the Voldemort horcruxes don't exist in their story, and that is up to each author.
lex1621 chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
These stories are great and I was just wondering are you planning to continue them?
Ottawa Pagan chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
very good story, hope you continue it
Sean Mulligan chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Why isn't Sirius a free man? He's just been cleared.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »