Reviews for The Homesickness Cure
NewMoonFlicker chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Oh, Ed must really love his brother. Al got caught but he isn't dead! Impressive. Winry must get such a kick out of all this. Still turned out great for everyone. Wonderful conclusion. Thank you for writing it!
NewMoonFlicker chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh those things we do. Go Al for great thinking! I can only imagine the look on Winry's face...
aka Arashi chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Really cute and well written (as always). Is there more? Did you tell us what the gift Ed got her was? I love that extra story where Ed and Al find out that Winry got individual piercings for each set of earrings they bought her. It really shows how much she loves the boy(s).
Took-Baggins chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
wait, what'd he get her?

well, i guess if it were really important you'd have told us, wouldn't you? oh well.

Al must've been doing some heavy duty shopping! i think he'd get a little carried away when buying gifts...

another really great story! _
Took-Baggins chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
it wouldn't be hard for him to figure Al out, huh? this was a nice little chapter. you didn't really tell us what Ed got her, though. i suppose it's in the next chapter?
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Al's so sneaky sometimes...and you can't help loving it when he is _

whoo! more chapters!
Harryswoman chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
aw! that's so funny and sweet!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
I am thrilled that there is more of this. *Grins* Yay.

And as always, I love the way you convey emotions but it seems like in the last few paragraphs of each chapter of this (and in one of your other stories, I can't remember which), you're rushing and not taking the time necessary to finish them properly. If a character speaks in a paragraph, a new paragraph must be started for the next speaker except in very, very, very particular circumstances (i.e., the characters are speaking at the same time or it's a jumble of sound).

Otherwise, your stuff is just a delight to read and I'm always on the lookout for new stories or chapters from you.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
Aww, I love it! I wonder what Ed bought her, it couldn't be a wrench...

Keep it coming, it's cute little fic.
Inuchemist10 chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
Edward really hates to admit to things doesn't he?
Inuchemist10 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Cute! I might have already reviewed for this one, but I just took a test a college and my brain is frazzled. So I mught not remember. Great chap. though, Al's so devious.
Ishte chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
How sweet! hee. Devious!Al is fun too. You know, I love betweener stories like this. Stuff that may not have been mentioned in the canon, but which obviously can't be ruled out either.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
He. This is just cute. Al's so clever. *grins*
Should be sleeping chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Very clever! It's nice to get another layer to Al. I really enjoy your stories.