Reviews for Cave In
cas-the-unicorn chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Reapers aren't evil! Remember Tessa? She was good! Was that a reaper? Or are you thinking up a plot twist for us?
Anissia3 chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
I'm officially in Love with your writing! All of your stories are amazing! Thanks for taking the time to write them, now time to go read the sequel! ️
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very good, and very well written.
LovinJackson chapter 10 . 12/17/2007
First of all, I meant to eview this ages ago when I first saw it had been completed but you know how things can get away from you hehe

I love how everyone groupled together to find John and get him back to the boys. I loved Dean's present for Sam's birthday :) It's so something i can see him buying for his brother and I love even more that he bought him the Lord of the Rings book on top of the knife.

Now you have me worried about John ...

Tara x0x
JoyofReading chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
Whoa it's over? Glad you're doing a sequel. Wasn't this only supposed to be a one or two shot? Amazing how things change isn't it?

I loved this and can't wait for the sequel.
Tacpebs chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
Yay! They found John! T_T Poor boys and John. Jim and all them too. T_T Cool story! Can't wait for the next one! Yay!
RedDragen chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
I love it, I can't wait for more. Please up date as soon as you can.
ziggy.uk chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
Thank goodness you ended this story by telling us there will be a sequel! You evil girl, you have left so many questions unanswered! LOL! John is lingering between life and death according to Bobby, the demon wants to kill Dean and take Sam (an early indication that he is special I guess) and poor Sam is still recovering and approaching his 13th birthday wondering if his father will make it back!

Have really enjoyed this story, so well written, and you have got their characters down so well - looking forward to the sequel!
Colby's girl chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
That was great! Can't wait for the sequel.
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
Awesome chapter!

WOW, John in extrememly critical condition, the demons after the boys-I can't wait for your sequrl!
blue peanut m and m chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
Hey Sweety,

First off, I just have to say congrats on this fic. Believe me when I say it truly was an awesome read. I really hope that you're proud of this one, cause you should be.

Secondly, get on with the sequel woman! There's just so many questions that need answers.

Will John survive?

What will happen to Sam and Dean?

Why does the demon want Sam so badly now?

Will Sam have this great birthday, Jim and Dean so badly want to give him?

Will Sam's back get better?

The list is endless but I'll hold some back for the new fic.

That chapter was a great way to end the story, for now. Sam seems to be getting better physically, but what about mentally? Dean's being forced to become the men we all know him to be and the gang are all gathering together. Loved how you ended it on a cliffie, that didn't feel like a cliffie.

As I said earlier awesome fic, thank you so much for sharing it with us. I hope to catch you soon, Gill x
1Pagan3 chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
oh my! so the demon's plans are already in full swing... hopefully jim can get the boys hidden without any problems.
cavetrollgrl chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
Poor Sam lots of great angst though. The kid was just starting to act like his old self when that creep attacked him, a thihg shots too good for him. And John letting all his feelings come to a boil seems to be what he needed. Between his injuries and his emotional breakthrough john forgot to protect himself from the supernatural or people for that who or what grabbed John? Having Sam have a vision or nightmare right before Jim got that phone call was a interesting touch. Now Dean will have to hold it together for both boys. Thank goodness they have Jim to protect them. please kep it coming
Tacpebs chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
What kinda? O.o Scary! Why are they always messin' with Sam T_T Poor Sam. o.O What hapened with John? Next chapter please!
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
OMG what a cliffy! Just what has happened to John, has something supernatural got at him as he was too exhausted to put down the salt and sigils, and did poor Sammy see it all in his nightmare?

Great chapter, just loved how you got John's guilt about Sammy, underneath that drill sergeant is a kind and loving father trying to do his best for his boys, but not knowing the best way to go about it!

And poor Sammy, not only wanting his father and in pain from his injuries, he has been molested by Shirley's on/off boyfriend (that lady has no taste) and as well as that trauma had to give a statement to the police! Good job Dean went to find Sam in the bathroom and that Pastor Jim arrived on the scene too! Now on top of that Sam has had some sort of vision/nightmare about his dad and from the phone call Pastor Jim took it looks like it has come true!

Awesome writing, this update rocked, well written and dramatic!