Reviews for I've Been Trucked!
storielover2k chapter 25 . 6/29/2014
plz continue this story as its awesome
Gustavius3 chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
this i like it captures the characters in a believeable way but with humor
jpgFury chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
Absolutely the TF best story I've read! There must be more...
Thaliacm chapter 25 . 9/1/2013
Nice chapter!
Can't wait for the next one! (:
JB Tarrant chapter 25 . 5/2/2013
Whens the next chapter gonna be?! I can't wait!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
Awesome! Loved Ratchet and Mikeala's visit! Update soon!
Shadowstar203 chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
Awesome story! I can't wait till the next chapter! It's like a good movie that you watch, and then reenact the best parts with your brother! Super Awesome!
shadow chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
hehehehehe, I love this story all I do is laugh! monster moose right? hahah
wonder when ironhide will blow his cover? hope he does would love to see her reaction!
poor soldiers having to deal with the twins... hope they are coverd in mud or sand before they get back to base, should keep them busy for a couple hours. bwahahah
the soldiers could also only give them cars that arn't yellow and red to pick from when they do get back to base. loving ratchet, hope he fixes Jazz... also hope Prowl is there when he does can't have a Jazz without a Prowl

hope to read more soon
anom chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
hahaha ironhode trapped by a rubberband and i cant wait to see sam either tortured or enjoying the twins meeting bee and reuniting with the hatchet btu u realy gotta show them getting themselves over-energized hehe if therye bad sober i cant wait to see it haha
ANOM chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
OMFG ROFLMFAO SO FUCKING HARD I ALMOST CHOKED AT THE BATH AND THE REALIZATION BY WILL HAHA BEST FF EVER LOLS
anom chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
u forgot to make him drive past a very poorly hidden airshow on the freeway to torture him more ..and to mayby let sam in on the joke for blackmail with bumblebee hahaha nice going with the hangover but yeah drunk optimus prime would be ehhhh interesting...
Riyappe Paws chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Poor Ironhide. He will probly never understand, for there are still many thousands among this speicies that do not understand eachother at all. That is why there is conflice of every degree.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
This is a wonderful story. I'm sorry to hear you've had such a hard time of it in real life of late. If you don't come back to writing, wanted to thank you for what you've shared.
nobody chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Why is that men are “sexist pigs” wean talking to other men about sex and us women are not ‘sexist pigs’ wean talking to other women about sex. I do not like that fact thou your changing a good guy on the movies for that you main character has a reason not to like him. Dose Alex bark too, roll over? Sorry can’t read this anymore, why don’t you soon or latter give the girl a back bone and not make her bind over back words for everyone besides Will.
nobody chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Mikaela is a b*t*h and world not have said ‘it's time to step out of your comfort zone’. Sarah should of left her alone, she needed time alone not someone playing ‘mommy’ with her and Ironhide is kind of being a big baby. Being determined and hard headed ‘I have to get my way or else’ is not the same. But other than that it is good.