Reviews for Maternal Operations Machine
TheInternetsBookWorm chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This. Is. Genius! I don't care when you wrote it or that there's an itty bitty error (which is completely forgivable, since the story was written before ToD released).

I kept thinking about my mom while I read this. Is it that all mom's act the same?

Oh, and I found it kinda funny with the "I had the strangest feeling that he'd be going on another one of those adventures soon..." thing, 'cause it turns out to be true with Ratchet:Deadlocked.

You really are a genius. You know that?
Jelfia Maleak chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
ah, that is so sweet, i like the slight hint of M/M at the end. and how yoy give 'MOM' a form.
Wrenchy chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I absolutely LOVE this oneshot. I can't even express my love without going into a rambling frenzy in any amount of words.

The Taurcha part is a little confusing, but regardless I really enjoyed this fanfiction, and I am happy to put this in my Favorite Stories list. I don't put stories in my favorite list often unless I want to see more from them when they're ongoing stories - almost never oneshots.

I love the very fitting Ratchet x Clank hint that you gave at the end - it just put icing on the cake. In fact, there's nothing I hate about this fanfiction at all. It's simply marvelous - we need more fanfictions focused on that supercomputer that they left on Quartu, honestly. (:

Thank you for making me smile. THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Blazichu chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I'm sorry, but I don't have much advice to offer on this story...I was too busy giggling in a fluff-induced-fit. This is absolutely adorable!

I enjoyed the last part in particular, but one other line struck me as quite humorous, it was "...Since I was able to ignore Ratchet and feel safe at the same time...". It just seems...ironic. I'm sure that Clank would love to be able to do that; particularly in later installments of the series. xD

Anyway, this is great work; you've really breathed new life into a side character. ;)

Blazy
Readasaur chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Love it.

I always thought she got a bum deal, especially since the game itself, which was not too big on plot or character development, even hinted that she had planned a substantial part of all this.

(And I love the Ratchet/Clank hints you gave at the end. Simply lovely)
Anime Fan18.0 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Ah yes, I remember this one! I was browsing thorugh the catacombs of the R C section and found this remake. I remember reading the original a LONG time ago (As in the first couple of days after I joined FF.N) and found it to my liking. The remake is just as good. (as far as I can remember; didn't pay much attention to grammar and the sort during my "n00b" days. Story's more or less the same, so there's nothing to say on that subject either) I guess, for me, this story is a "classic". :)

Signed: Anime Fan18.0
ThoseSoundsAtNight chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Ahh, that was great. The lil blip between Clank and his Mom in the game was always my favorite part, and you are made of awesome win for expanding on that.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
nice work nice work!
Hiezen chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
heheits cute!

(( you should be like Clank's mommy...mommy..))

now you're acussing me!

(( hn ))
grey280 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
i love it, and i want more
Wolfwum chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. You have managed to turn an obscure character into such a fascinating account. Congrats! I especially love the parental voice and the logic-emotion fight. Do you have any other projects in the works?
Bladecutter25 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Nice interpratation on how Clank was created and the relationship between him and his mom. Speeking of relationship, the ending made me giggle.
gengar58 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I really like this one, Kirmon64. The ending is different - is it not? Not sure I like this ending...(not sure what it means).
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Well that was cool. They do pretty much just forget her after the first game. But maybe they'll use Clank's mom in "Tools of Destruction".