Reviews for Arachne
Angelus chapter 7 . 6/21
Bloody brilliant! Very well written and interesting.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Lovely little tale!
Luna de Papel chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this take on time travel, and most of all the little present-time interludes between Hermione and Severus as she tells him her version of the story.
mama123 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
What a beautiful story with a bonus at the end as chapter 7.
bluefirefly5 chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
That was both tender and passionate. Thanks for the extra chapter!
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Perfect ending! I liked how Arachne-Hermione sank into current-Hermione.
bluefirefly5 chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
That must have been so hard for both Hermione and Severus! Only one night... :o(
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
The antics of Hermione-the-spider-spy are quite entertaining. And I do hope that Severus will listen to Hermione and believe her tale.
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
It was a bit funny when Kettleburn talked about using Arachne as a breeder... And yes, Hermione, Severus is rather stubborn about always feeling used...
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
You had me actually google a chilean rose tarantula picture. Very beautiful. And appropriate for Hermione.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Intriguing perspective.
Montara chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
A very nice concept, time-traveling. And the way Hermione blended with the other Hermione was interesting and fascinating. Thank you for yet another wonderful story!
I M Sterling chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Normally, I don't even read about spiders...but this story was so good I couldn't help myself!
Goatis chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Very interesting story, you should mark this story as having been completed though.
paddiew chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
I have read all of your stories in the past two days and cannot find a flaw in any of them. Your characters are so wonderful. Even when they are evil or manipulative they are very 3-D. "The Train" "The First Kiss" and this one all show young Sev as so sweet and vulnerable but still proud and building the strength he will need in the future. Wow. Who is the man in the picture on your author's page? I can't tell if it is a photo or a painting. Thank you again, Padie