Reviews for Reminisence
Elixir Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
It's okay, but not great. I like Obi-Wan loosing his memory and giving a reason why he chose the name Ben.
katzi chapter 6 . 11/2/2002
Well, the whole plot was less well-developed than I would've liked and it sped by too fast. The characters seemed one-dimensional and almost apathetic, but oh! The ending was absolutely gorgeous. Unknowing reminiscence strikes our young hero in the guise of a strangely familiar dream. I would definitely like to see you write more works of fiction once you've worked more on developing your style - which, I might add, has the potential to be quite lovely, if the ending passage is any indicator towards your articulation in prose. I realize that fan-fiction is most likely not the activity that most demands your time, but if you should ever have the opportunity to strengthen your writing in any work at all, it would be well worth it. I think that you definitely have the potential (there's that word again! don't you hate it? but it's true!) to be a great writer if you try just a little harder to evoke emotional responses in your reader. You shouldn't necessarily go for the melodramatic, but rather for the connection between the reader and the character - that's just my humble advice. If the reader finds a kindred spirit in the literary world, well... that's your chance to pluck the heartstrings and play a beautiful melody for all the world to hear.

My criticism is all offered in good faith. I don't mean to offend, only to give my opinion, lowly as it may be, and perhaps help a little. I adore reading, but I fear that my own talents at writing are somewhat lacking. Therefore, I try to help other authors with better chances than I at writing a truly great story ascertain the methods that they would find most beneficial in their writing. You can take my advice and run like the wind, or ignore it, if you wish. I just had to offer my opinion, incessant babbler that I am. :)

Good luck in your future ventures into writing!
Storm of Illusions chapter 6 . 7/22/2002
Why don't you do somekind of sequel where Obi-Wan remember what happened?

Anyway, I loved your Fanfic!

My Best Wishes,

~*~ ~*~
Miki chapter 5 . 4/28/2002
Mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas! _ Por favor
arctic wolf to lazy to login chapter 5 . 3/15/2002
Its now March and still no update. You have got to finish this story, or may the readers spirits haunt you till you do!
Ganki chapter 5 . 11/27/2001
COOL FIC! I am so into it! i can't wait to see what happens at the slave area! *SCREAMS* NEED MORE SOON! Well you know me I'll be waiting *evil grin* WRITE ON _
WeLikeToParty chapter 5 . 11/27/2001
very intresting i cant wait to read more!
R.L.N chapter 5 . 11/26/2001
It still holds my interest, and I can't wait for the next part. Keep it up.
R.L.N chapter 4 . 11/26/2001
Well, it was rather short, but still held my interest. Nice job.
R.L.N chapter 3 . 10/6/2001
I really like this story, it has a great plot. Keep it up!
gotmilk chapter 3 . 10/5/2001
Oh oh oh! Good! Can't wait for more! (Any chance I could get an email when you've posted more? hmm) ;)
Ganki chapter 2 . 10/2/2001
GAH! Not anouther cliff hanger! My brain is already racked by them! Oh well I'll have to survive till the next cahpter witch i can't WAIT to rad 'cause this one was so good! Write on _ LoL
risi chapter 2 . 9/9/2001
I just found this and I really like it. I hope you will add to it soon.
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 2 . 8/28/2001
Ok, I think you totally deserve more reviews then just four (and five will be mine) and I really hope you get some more, because this story is really great so far! I can't wait for you to get more out. (Spelling errors, Shan? Hah...grammer smammer..*ok, not a word...that tells you about my wonderful grammer* Who really cares anyway?...I personally like to make all my English teachers work harder. Gotta keep 'um on their toes to find all my mistakes. ;o)
tricia chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
THATS IT? YOU HAD ME ALL EXCITED! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY SOOOOON!