Reviews for Un Devior
Elita One chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
poor girl i know its hard to find someone to study with sometimes, espacially languages
blood shifter chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
jazz talks too much. but you can always count on ratchet to help you. except for the twins.
plunger02 chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
it's so much fun looking up bad words in a different language. I remember one time during class, this was a 'nothing to do' type day. Anyhoot, the whole class decided to look through the dictionary and the first person to find the most bad words in the least amount of time would get a candy bar lol. Our teacher was proud we had taken an interest in the french language, but not on the choice of words XD
flarey phoenix chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
i could try and get you a screen cap... i have the movie so it'll only take a few days XD cool story btw
Psychic-Ghost chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
"and hopefully Ratchet wouldn't recruit Jazz into getting her out."

I wish you luck in that, Ratchet can be...convincing.
blood shifter chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
busted. very funny. i think it was jazz.
plunger02 chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
i wish they had a word for "it" would have made it so much better explaining things...well for me anyways -.- o.o i want a bumblebee action figure! i can't find him anywhere :( hehe...playboy that was cute
Psychic-Ghost chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
You have a BB action figure?

*is totally jealous*

"EAT THAT TINY WORD BALLOONS WITH YOUR TINY SPACE MOCKING MY BIG HANDWRITTING! EAT MY GIANT FAT WRITTEN WORDS! NASTY LITTLE BUGGERS!"

That line is made of win.

By the way, I feel your pain with the big handwriting thing.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Haha. The last bit was great. The second I saw the word "Topkick" I immediately thought "What's Ironhde going to do?"
Kirin1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Ok. Don't take this personally but ... before trying to show off in French (and failing from my point of view), why don't you focus on your own language ? I've seen mistakes and mispelling even I wouldn't make (and English is not my native language) :

"Your getting a brain transplant", "congraulations!", "washinton ", "vactions", " buger king", "agian" ...

Your French is not that good ... Actually it's kinda weird. A few examples :

You don't say "Qu'est-ce?" when talking about someone. It's rather rude. You don't go pointing at people and saying "What is it ?". "Qui est-ce ?" is better.

"Salut Mademoiselle Misfits, Ça va bien. Et toi?"

It would have been better with "Et vous ?". The way you put it would be as if ... I said "Good morning Mr Smith. By the way, how're ya, buddy ?". It sounds weird, doesn't it ?

"Quel Bonheur le sais l' alphabet par coeur!" doesn't mean anything. You might want to try "Quel bonheur, je sais l'aphabet par coeur!" or "Quel bonheur de savoir l'alphabet par coeur!".

Same with "C'est livre," and "Ah! c'est autre livre!". With "un" it would look better .

As for "monsiuer ", I don't think you will find that word in the dictionnary. Monsieur will do fine.

I don't even know what to make of this one. "Puits, devenir commencer."

" : Monseiur Gran de gueule". I think you mean grande gueule. Which does not exactly hold the same meaning as loudmouth . Or at least I don't think so. A "grande gueule" in French means a person who brags a lot and is all talk. I'm not sure it's the same as loudmouth.

And you keep inverting the accents of é and è.

As for the fic itself ...

There is absolutely no separation between your author's notes and the "fic" itself, which is confusing.

Also, the punctuation is off as is the use of capital letters .

After writing your fic, I'd advise you to let it "cool down" an hour or two, then read it again to find the biggest mistakes and mispelling. If you can, find yourself a beta-reader.

Finally, please avoid the all-dialogue fic type. It's rather bothersome, not to say extremely boring.
plunger02 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
i forgot that they had the web .

As optimus would say...my bad. or Pour Moi!. I enjoyed reading this, reminded me of back in the day...even if it was only a few months ago lol. loved the name given to hide lol.

Je fais lire plus bientot. Jusque le apres racontar, adieu :)
plunger02 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
well this is a VERY great way in studying French. Wish i thought of something like this but alas...i did not. i only took 2 years of french, so far...i remember these lol. I see nothing wrong in your answers or your questions, everything is spelled right so good for you D

Misfits: No I'm not. If I was mature I'd beable to say the word ball without thinking dirty

LMFAO! Took me a while to recover from that

You should write a story where Ratchet tries and teaches hide and jazz to speak french, it could help you study more and it would be a great laugh for us :)