Reviews for Perception
Goomba chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Thank you for not using the term 'boyfriend' because that would have ruined the magic - together was so much better, so much sweeter, so much more perfect. And thanks for the snow.

Cheers, Jen
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
It was impossible to read this and NOT smile. Amazing job. I really liked the kiss and they way you played out their attraction.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Confessional! I remember reading this awhile ago and actually I remember Luke's last line perfectly. I said before that "Faces" didn't stick like others. This one stuck. Those words are forever burned into my brain (sounds painful). So bold for Luke, and yet so much like Luke it was crazy. As the Italians would say (with that little kiss thing on the fingertips and all) "Perfection!"
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
aw so sweet i wish you would do a sequel
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
great job. short. sweet. awesome.
J.Stone chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Very sweet. You held to character perfectly. Thank you.

John Stone.
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aww, that was so cute. I always wished they had added a little more fluff to the LL sleigh scene in the snow, because the set-up was just so darn romantic. And I like that you had Lorelai tell Luke just how important he is in her life. Nice job! :)
Melissa Larkin chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Very sweet story! :)
nikki chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
aw that was so cute!

and it also got me thinking...what is lukes preception?

hmm never thought about it...whats his title in her life?
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was great Java! Good job!
Mag68 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was great! Thank you!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Adorable. My one word for this. Java, you are amazing! That's so cute...Lorelai trying to define their relationship, and Luke giving her that answer. I love it!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
This was adorable. I absolutely loved it. This so should have happened in that episode. Such a great idea. Loved it. Keep up the great writing.
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
short and sweet...i loved it...the only thing is that when luke kissed her, lorelai didn't really have much of a reaction