Reviews for His Happy Ending
Ieyre chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I love this. I just...feel like they needed this.
RedRibbonsGirl chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Made me cry. You did a great job on this story!
Dipi chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
it was great you know

well written

i just love sirius
nikkila chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Brilliant! I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
I thought Sirius spent twelve years in Azkaban. I enjoyed it, although i would have liked it more if Sirius was able to return.
Imperiana chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
That was really good. I loved it. But it nearly made me cry (Which, by the way, is saying a lot. Stories don't normally make me cry) I don't think I have anything bad to say about this story at all. Have you thought about writing one of when Remus dies? That would be a lovely reunoin...

anyway. GREAT JOB!
Nvrmore chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
That was good. I'm not really in to after-life stories - but that was good. Are you going to do a follow-up with Remus? (and Tonks)

It was nice to see Sirius be allowed to let go of his burden of guilt. And to be embraced by his brother and his [brother's] wife. And, I agree, he needed a little more closure than he got. (I feel the same way about Remus (and Tonks), which is probably what motivates me to ask if you're going to do one for Remus as well.)

Well done.
afergy chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Siriusgirl1, I just wanted to let you know that you wrote a very good story here. I'm a big fan of Sirius also, and seeing him finally have a happy ending is nice to read about. You are a creative writer, and I can see this story fitting right along into the Harry Potter books that J.K. Rowling wrote. Great job and good luck with future stories you write. Take care!
tears-of-a-different-shade chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! Brought tears to my eyes! Great job!