Reviews for Iris
blackfox5000 chapter 1 . 3/12
Funny I'm listening to "IRIS" while reading IRIS.
Ironic in a good way and tye story. Really dose fit the characters
A Sad Soul Of Withered Dreams chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This story kinda sucked. It was damn short and didnt give any explantion on... well, anything. Suddenly, Arnold jolt.. WTF is that? Honestly, who does that?

Do you ever sit there in your room and suddenly know that someone is endin their life in across the street? C'mon now... that's just a bunch of nonesense. Plus, it was way too short.

You didnt even use the full lyrics to the song! Damn!

Nikko-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Such a good story. Please continue with another chapter.
P.S. sorry my review is so short. It's going on 11:00 and i'm tired.
Pluperfect Pear chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
You know, I've read this story so many times I never stopped to review it. It really means a lot to me; especially now. It's just one of those things that gives one hope. So, yeah, enough lifetime dialogue. Good story!
Helga's Locket chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
This was a very sad story...just sad...yep...
Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
::sniffs:: I really Like this..really creative..::applauses::
SSJ DarkStar713 chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Good but a little to short.
yardbird9 chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Too bad Arnold only has a sixth sense when Helga's life was in danger. But it should make Arnold realize how much he cares for Helga. Good origional story.
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
Iris, I just wish I knew how to comment to express just how good that was. Believe me when I say, from the details, and all of it, it's just

Above average, beyond, excellent.
LightningDancer chapter 1 . 8/12/2001
I like this a lot! This is the first new HA!fic I've been able to read in however many days (darn you and your dysfunctional tendencies!), and it was good to get back to it. This *was* pretty dark, but I liked it just the same. "Iris" is a good Helga song. The best part was Arnold feeling when Helga cut herself. They've got a bond, it made me smile. Good job, kudos! Good luck for any other projects you're working on. Cya later
Ile chapter 1 . 8/11/2001
Yeah. Wow.

This is awesome.

I don't think the structure would work for a full fic though...

Unless this was made to be the finale chapter to another fic.

Mmm, flashbacks...
Cassandra chapter 1 . 8/11/2001
wow.. that was really, really good. amazing, that subject is seldom tackled in ha! fanfiction.. is there going to be a sequel? please let there be a sequel. :)