Reviews for Bittersweet
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Good sequel. Love that bit with Lia and Duff. 'Course, I don't think it beat the last story's line about Matt being suckered by his six year-old.
folgersgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I dunno if I reviewed this over at the boards or not, but I'm gonna review anyway!

Schweet you made a sequel! I liked this one just as much as the first one!

"One night, eager to take her place snoozing against them, she’d pushed the not quite closed door open a smidgen, and skulked in, only to find that the bed wasn’t quite stable. Her owners were moving around rather enthusiastically, and nearly quashed her when she tried to jump up on the bed."

- oh my gawd, I nearly woke my dad up when I read that line; it's just too hilarious to imagine! Just to imagine poor cleo after that of those priceless moments. xD!

Poor matt and em, can't make another one, unless of course you can change that. ;)

Great job with this one!
detective-giggles chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Ok... I have to say, the kid is the CUTEST THING EVER! But... *cries* I'm sad now... Poor MnEm... Will you write another one? Puh-leze?
Tiana-P chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
wow that was actually quite sad!

But good nonetheless! I hope you make another sequel. and i HOPE! and WISH! that they do have another kid!

Tiana x