Reviews for Okaasan, Who is Ootori Kyouya?
Annabelle knight chapter 18 . 11/5/2016
Really love this would like to read more! Sssssssooooooooo awesome! KYOYA FOREVER! !
swimmer1102 chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
Just a note, tamaki's mom was named Anne not emily. Great story by the way 3
Tisha chapter 18 . 8/3/2016
Beautiful! Thank you. You made me smile.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
I am sad that it's complete... I would have loved to read more of it. I don't read this paring often, it's always been Kagome/Inuyasha, Kagome/Sesshomaru, Kagome/Inu no Taisho, Kagome/Kyouya, Kagome/Sanzo, Kagome/Sasuke, Kagome/Itachi and more. It was a very good story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please make a sequel! _
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 16 . 7/4/2016
Sumire yes that's her name... the ungrateful wretch got what she deserved. She got kicked out of her house. She was too spoiled and her father was finally realizing that even after she lost the engagement with Kyouya. I'm happy that he finally escaped that witch. She was not the marrying material... I can't believe he was able to stand her for five years. I am glad that Kyouya and Haruhi got married. Awe so romantic. And the even more hilarious thing that happened was that after Toujiiku threw a rock at her she fell in dog poop. Hahahahha oh man that's good! rofl. Keep up the good work!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
I just started reading this, and I'll have to say that the woman who is supposed to be Kyouya's fiancé is a whore, not only that Haruhi is way better then she'd ever be and a better woman then the damned whore ever hoped to be. She is not even worth having her name remembered. Haruhi is the number one girl. Always has been, it's a good thing that Kyouya hates her so much and is still madly in love with Haruhi. Keep up the good work. :)
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
wow!
great story but a sequel would be great
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
Please make another one it was so amazing. I loved it.
Love Faith Embers chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Sequel, please! One starting with Haruhi finding out she's preggers again? :D
Violent violet ec chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
totally awesome series, thank for writing it!
Jelly Ace chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
I would have loved Kyoya's reaction LOL
Guest chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
THIS WAS GREAT IT WAS HILARIOUS
Skywroe chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
You made me cry! I was sooo heart broken and from the start too. I LOVE IT! Bravo!
slvrphoenx chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
omg that was a great story & i loved the extra chapter.
Taiga Jaeger chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
I absolutely loved this story!