Reviews for Today He Is
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This story is cool and all, but what's actually happening? Is Al dying? That's kinda what I'm getting out of it? Anyway, great story, keep it up.
live4him4eva chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Oh, how sad! D: I didn't completely understand the whole situation, but I did understand enough to know that that is sad. ;-;

I did like the tone of the fic, though, so don't worry.
Juna Maleus chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I loved this! So sad... but very powerful...
Parmecia chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
THIS MADE ME CRY.

Wench D:
Short Hemline chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow...your style is so poetic! I also was a bit confused toward the end, but it was a good kind of confused...the kind of confused I'm sure poor Al feels. Anyway, this is absolutely beautiful. I'd love to read another version of this from Ed's perspective.
numina chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This is wonderful. Your style of writing has rendered me temporarily speechless - the disjointed thoughts and Al's detachedness contributes another level of angst. I feel so badly for Ed, to be trying so hard to restore Al, only to end up like this.

The last two paragraphs are made of win, and "...but Al tastes sorrow on his lips when Brother kisses him goodnight (goodbye)." made me tear up.

...I'm going to remember that phrase for a while.

Lovely work, keep it up!
kelol chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I feel so bad for Al. I liked it but I got confused. Could ya maybe explain it to me?