Reviews for A Robin Noticed My Condition
kaykay1307 chapter 2 . 1/25
Oh they are so cute.
Saffy weasley chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I loved both of them :D please expand on the second one it feels as if it could continue and become something amazing :D well done x
honeybeeze chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Adorable! I loved this cute story. Its well written as well as holding a message. I do kinda wish it was continued... but its fine at this length
clw317 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Please continue! I love the second one, it almost made me cry. It was that good.
Hellspanda chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
oh for the love of Fred please make a sequel or at the very least a spin off
Elle MaGee chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
CONTINUE PLEASE! this is great!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
i'd like it if you continued
looneygurl chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
I wish to say continue, but I know that would be fruitless. This is a perfect ending to a brillant fanfiction. Well done my friend, well done!
Sabaku no Ro-zu chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
You should totally continue with this story! I want to see what happens next!
x-aj-x chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This is so cute! love it! I love fics where Luna interacts with one or both of the twins, I think that they really would have so much chemistry.
MookyLife chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
aw...
Carcassonne chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Hey!

Great! Wonderful! You should write more!

Best Greetings, Carcassonne
spank.the.panda chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Continue Duh!
undercrisis chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
i'm going to join the clamor for a sequel. please continue! george/luna is a unique pairing, not usually explored, and it's interesting how an unconventional girl like luna deals with a surly git like george.
Kryptonfox chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Oh! This makes me want to cry! In a good way, mind. It was either the ending, or George taking out his anger on the tombstone, or Luna's sweetness that did me in. If you write any more I will definitely read it!