Reviews for Smoking in the Attic
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow... Interesting idea- I guess this will change the slash world ;)

Rock on!

HQJ
CaileeChaos chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aw, I really liked this. The idea was completely original, not to mention brilliant. I loved how easily it felt. Like there was no resistance, it was just natural. Excellent job.
Nasaki chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Gave me a strange feeling at the end. As if something was missing. It seems almost as if Charlie's having no dreams at all means something really important and revealing. Or maybe it means that he 'really' doesn't have any dreams, or hopes, or expectations of being accepted by Knox as more than friends, which would be so sad...

Loved the way you wrote it, though
VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Aww, this is beautiful!

I must say, the mental image is rather wonderful, and I can't help but wish that it was actually in the movie.

I love the last two lines.
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That was great! For such a short little fic, it really packs a punch! Great job!
Emiliana chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
wow! Really nice written! The boys are well in-character and your story is a pleasure to read! Great job! _
DreamerChick chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Ah- what a good way to start off my morning before history class- Knox/Charlie- mild slash- very mild slash is as good for a mind in the morning as say...yoga for the body. And anything with Knox...super good.

_
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
aww haha

that's cute and I really like the idea of it all
yayalulu chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I really liked the whole idea in general. It's funny funny funny how much as a female I can relate to these boys, but I have likewise done the smoke trick. And attempted to deny it turnt me on.

The ending was perfect though. Simple, but perfect. I can't wait for more writing from you!