Reviews for How to Save the Environment in Two Easy Steps
Saber Wing chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
Beautifully done. Poor Golbez is such a little darling here, he really is. I just wanted to hold him throughout the whole story, and Cecil's exasperation over the Lunarian situation and all of the results of Golbez's return had me laughing. And this ending: perfect! I was so hoping Cecil would invite him to stay. He deserves some happiness after the life he has had. I laughed way harder than I should have at the mother of all awkward hugs. I need fan art of this!

It's times like these when I lament the fact that while I can write, drawing is definitely not my forte. Anyway, once again, remarkable work! You sated my thirst for good FF IV stories. At least, for a little while :)
Metarex chapter 20 . 9/28/2011
I loved this story. It was absolutely amazing. I especially loved the ending. Golbez deserves some sympathy and I found your writing really good. Can't wait to see your next story.
TheOneAndOnlySuccessor chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
This was an amazing story. Better written that most FFIV fics I have seen. The plot was briliant to say the least! I love how you portrayed the characters. Especiallly Kain and Golbez. You had their personalitys down completely!

Again, amazing job, i'll be looking forward to your future stories.

~TheOneAndOnlySucessor
oh my god the regret I have chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
Haha, I could sense a friendly Kain/Golbez aura around this fic. Friends..yes...friends...Fufufufufufufu~!

Overall, it was a great story I enjoyed immensely~!

~ GG3
cyathula chapter 20 . 8/19/2008
I only just stumbled upon this story when I was hungry for FF4 stories after replaying it on the DS. Poor Golbez.. he is a bit pathetic after all... but excellent ending, I always thought the game ended rather sadly for Golbez when Cecil just cluelessly waved a good-bye and left! I'm not a slash-er, but I thought you did the relationship between Kain and Golbez wonderfully. It doesn't have to be slash, friendship can just be as brotherly, especially when they've been through so much!
Freida Right chapter 20 . 8/11/2008
Woohoo! I LOVED the ending! Yays for Golbez!

And Rydia appearance; sweet!
HolyDragoon chapter 20 . 8/5/2008
Heh, Edge enters... in the worst occasion possible!
mastersam chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
Hooray, story of awesomeness is comeplete! The only problem with being complete is that it won't go anymore, though... *sniffle*

Still, one of my favorite stories on the site! Good job!
Renuki chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
WHOHO! A HUG! *dance for joy for Golbez*

Yay! He can stay, yayayayayay!

(Oh man. This is awesome! And, hahaha. Golbez is going to have a interesting time there. :D)
Freida Right chapter 19 . 7/2/2008
After going through something like that, I wouldn't protest an intense, passionate kiss either.

"A pity-I liked that tunic." Haha funny! I'll bet it was a nice tunic...

"Cyclopian Cafe: The Finest Delecatesian Shop on the Moon!"

I certainly hope that Golbez wakes up. I always knew he was a good guy at heart; I don't want him to die!
Freida Right chapter 18 . 7/2/2008
Aw crap, it IS Zemus! Sort of... (I said Zeromus last time, cuz I wasn't thinking...)

It was a grand thing that Cecil didn't abandon Golbez. Really, that was wonderful!
Freida Right chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
Ready to party, indeed! I almost thought it was Zeromus reincarnate!
Freida Right chapter 16 . 7/2/2008
Aw, geez; Edward should know better.

Good: Cecil's finally figured out that he'll NEVER be rid of Rosa, no matter how hard he tries. )

I'm glad that FuSoYa had finally admitted that he was being a LITTLE selfish about the inventions.

By the way, what's NaNoWriMo? It sounds interesting!
Freida Right chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
Yay! Something's finally going right for Golbez!
Freida Right chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
I have a bad feeling that FoSoYa will completely blow off what Cecil said and go on with the experimens anyway...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »