Reviews for Shouldn't This Be Simple?
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Really? 1 hour of conversation makes up for 3 years?
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I also hope you do more with this :)
luverofjamesandlily chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
i love this couple to and i just started reading about them! relly good and please update soon!
000989 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
You are an amazing writer. I love KBOW, and you do a good job portraying their personalities. Update soon! :)
Trixy chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Love it. Katie and Oliver are the cutest couple. :D
AlyshaNemesis chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I really hope you'll do more... I loved every bit of this first chapter! So please, keep it up!

Oh, and I adore this couple too, but I bet JKR didn't want to have more screaming fangirls than she already has to deal with... *g* 'Those HP/HG shippers are sulky enough', she might have thought, 'I don't need no more OW/whatever shipper going nuts'... *g*

Well, Albus Severus... At least it's no deer calf, right?

Whatever. Why am I even writing this? I wanted to comment on your story! (sorry, got carried away...)

I really liked how they "found back together" through Quidditch... Nice idea.

Yeah, this boy seems to know that he can charm her whenever he wants to... ;)

Okay, I won't keep you from writing any longer *hint*

Love it!

Hope to see the next chap soon...

Alysha
prayitgoesok chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Thus far I am absolutely in love with this story. I really have no complaint whatsoever. Well, I do have one, but it comes from me being stubborn. It's more a wish than a problem. I wish, when Oliver had come to visit Katie, that she had been more cold toward him. But, I was placated by the line in which she says she was charmed by Oliver. I understood in which direction you were going when you said that.

Anyway, the main reason for my review was to say that I would absolutely love for you to continue this story. I can't wait for the next installment. Your writing style is everything that I could hope for in a story like this. The maturity of it is a welcome relief from some of the other stories whose summaries have excited me. often, I find I am disappointed, because the idea for a story is great, but the execution is...well, you know.

But your story did not disappoint. It was most enjoyable. I only ask...no..hmm...I don't know how to word this, as I have never reviewed for anyone but close friends before. I humbly suggest, how about that? Ok, I humbly suggest (and sincerely hope) that Katie does not just immediatley give in to Oliver. I'm sure you hadn't planned for that, but, I do hope that she can avoid his charm for at least a little bit. For some reason, I like the idea that she thinks he has given up on her, and she has decided then that she will give up on him.

Anyway, again, great story so far.
Mignun chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
This is really good so far. I'll be on the look out for an up-date. :)
Heiress of Lohaust chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
What's the matter with Albus Severus?

Nah, I don't blame you, I still don't like Snape. Talk about stalker sorts.

Anyway, I liked this...but I didnt think Katie and Oliver were that far apart in age. Is he really four...or three? years older than her?

If so I just dont pay enough attention.

Kel