Reviews for They Grow So Fast
mynameisgirl chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
I love this chapter! Cheers to you for keeping them in Character... (I love Anamaria XD equality ftw!)

I feel so sorry for James again... :( but that's not a bad thing XD

good job! (please! write some more :D)
mynameisgirl chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
"“Can I come too?” James asked.

“There isn’t enough room.” Elizabeth said, sitting on a branch. She turned and started talking to Will. James couldn’t find a way into the conversation, so he just edged away."

Aw, I feel so sorry for James... it's soo in character.
BG Sparrow chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Aw! Very sweet, funny, and squee-worthy. I loved the idea of Elizaeth and Beckett being childhood enemies; it's so perfect for them. Great little fluffy piece you have here! :)
Leila Data chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Wow! This story is really funny! Aww, poor James is so cute, and all gentlemanly and lovesick, even at such a young age. Nice work! :)
DogStar15 chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
This was really cute! I liked it a lot, and it was funny as well. It's a shame it was so short though!

Oh well. Great job!
I'll Show You a Sweet Dream chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
I thought that this was really cute. I think that all of them are right, especially James, Anamaria, and Elizabeth. I really liked this chapter, it's probably the best of the bunch.

Mrs. James Norrington chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Cute, especially Jamsie-kin! Off to read more of your fics!
Cinekimi chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Bwah ha ha! Barbsy steals Jack's appropriate.
peacemakern chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Aww! SO cute! You just HAVE to update soon! Please? *puppy-dog-eyes (tm)*
thecolouryes chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
Wow, these are amazing! Are any more coming out ever? They make me laugh. Which is a good thing, because I suppose that that is what they are for.
Luckybug76 chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
This is so funny! I hope there's more coming!
MarvelousThings07 chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
Genius, pure genius. I actually laughed out loud for a whole minute over Jack's little "performance".
MarvelousThings07 chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
Great story so far. The Pirates people were such cute little kids! I love how Beckett and Anamaria kissed each other! That's just priceless!
sparrowed chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
You're story is so cute! I can always imagine little Elizabeth screaming at the top of her lungs to little Cutler. Aww, I felt sorry for Norrington when he was feeling left out! And Barbossa stealing Jack's toy boat was hilarious! I wanna hear more of Jack's daddy too
Camisado92 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007

*fangirly squee for young james*

Btw...this has given me a slightly good idea.

May i use some of your idea?