Reviews for They Grow So Fast
Hymlume chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
That Norrington one... I'm not crying; you are.

This was really good! :) Thanks for writing!
Hymlume chapter 4 . 10/4/2017
Hymlume chapter 3 . 10/4/2017
LOL. This is hilARIOUS.
Also, my poor son Norrington. *sniff*
Hymlume chapter 2 . 10/3/2017
This is hilarious and I love it. also made me very sad about Beckett and ...Audrey? Is she called that in this story? Idk, but you made me sad. I wasn't sad in The Runaways about it all (well, I was very sad when she died, but that's another matter entirely), but I guess Beckett was all grown up and evil then, rather than being a small child who knows nothing.
Hymlume chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
So at first I was like ...really? They're tryna make Beckett near Elizabeth's age? really? But I decided to read it anyway because I trust you. And I have not been disappointed thus far. I have no idea where it's going, but I LOVE IT.
thecommodoreswife chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
I love this chapter! Cheers to you for keeping them in Character... (I love Anamaria XD equality ftw!)

I feel so sorry for James again... :( but that's not a bad thing XD

good job! (please! write some more :D)
thecommodoreswife chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
"“Can I come too?” James asked.

“There isn’t enough room.” Elizabeth said, sitting on a branch. She turned and started talking to Will. James couldn’t find a way into the conversation, so he just edged away."

Aw, I feel so sorry for James... it's soo in character.
BG Sparrow chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Aw! Very sweet, funny, and squee-worthy. I loved the idea of Elizaeth and Beckett being childhood enemies; it's so perfect for them. Great little fluffy piece you have here! :)
Leila Data chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Wow! This story is really funny! Aww, poor James is so cute, and all gentlemanly and lovesick, even at such a young age. Nice work! :)
DogStar15 chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
This was really cute! I liked it a lot, and it was funny as well. It's a shame it was so short though!

Oh well. Great job!
I'll Show You a Sweet Dream chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
I thought that this was really cute. I think that all of them are right, especially James, Anamaria, and Elizabeth. I really liked this chapter, it's probably the best of the bunch.

Mrs. James Norrington chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Cute, especially Jamsie-kin! Off to read more of your fics!
Cinekimi chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Bwah ha ha! Barbsy steals Jack's appropriate.
peacemakern chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Aww! SO cute! You just HAVE to update soon! Please? *puppy-dog-eyes (tm)*
thecolouryes chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
Wow, these are amazing! Are any more coming out ever? They make me laugh. Which is a good thing, because I suppose that that is what they are for.