Reviews for Mortality
TARDIS2013 chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
I loved this story. It drew me in and kept me there. It also had me rethink Gaara. How he is and how people react to him. Awesome story!
roo17 chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Very good! I loved it! Very well written, and good plot! :D Five stars!
XspriteyX chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Really great story!
SanctuaryFive chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
This fic is simply beautiful. :3

I love it!
Misaki Love chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Wow, you really captured gaara's...feelings in this one. really nice, awesome!
Apollo Owens chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
I loved this story so much, still love it!
PIIR-Pierrot chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
Only 12 reviews! This story deserves far more than that. This story had a fantastically surreal feel to it, and some of Gaara's insights were phenominally written. I don't search for Gaara stories, so I was lucky to find this in someone else's favorites list. Hopefully someone will find it in mine.
P'tfami chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Brilliant piece. You have a defining narrative style that draws the reader in. Gaara's POV were intriguing to read, and they had the added bonus of not going OOC as is apt to happen :)
HaiJu chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Wow. That was amazing. The written style is well balanced and clear; I love the way you return to the scent of the desert in that last sentence. Overall, a thoughtful and poignant look at Gaara's character.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!

~HJ
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
Gaa! That was beautiful! You need more reviews! WAY more reviews...
HanChan chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
That was amazing. The story was simple yet great on so many levels, everyone was in-character and the words just seemed to flow naturally. A beautiful story.
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Beautifully done! I loved the way you described the sorroundings and emotions as Gaara saw them and felt them. This is a truly believable Gaara - not a caricature or an exaggeration. Well done! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Riana1 chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
I love the reproach ypu let Gaara gain; the peace fits him well.
mika-chan chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Yatta! I love! Please please please update soon!
Riana1 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
You have Gaara down to the bone, raw, aching, and numb from the sheer pain.