Reviews for Somebody must be joking
tamashiyuki chapter 11 . 3/16
Be continued?
Very gooooooood!
DeiStarr chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
I really enjoyed this - will it be continued?
skyeza chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
Totally loved this, this is the second time I have read this fic. I hope that you continue updating this amazing story. I truly believe that this is one of my favorites, I really love Draco in this. So cute. What happens next? Please complete this story.
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Yay! They're both okay :)
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
It's probably because McGonnagal is ten times the witch Pettigrew is, sweetie. PS Harry isn't going to deliver, is he? At this stage the baby wouldn't be viable (he got knocked up in February so the dust date would be the end of October, as pregnancy is closer to ten months and if it's July that means baby is only at five months... Minimum viability is around 26 weeks- or close to six months. Before then, the chances of survival are only between 20-30%.) so please don't let anything bad happen, waghhhh!
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Nooooo! I love this story and I wish you'd show bus the scene between the angry adults and the Dursleys! It would have been awesome!
skyeza chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Omg please tell me that you are going to finish this. Please! This is my Favorite Harry Potter fan fic ever. You gotta compete the story. Is Draco carrying a girl or boy? What happens next? What did Harry see in his dream? So pretty please continue on with this master piece
AnetteRuby chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
-let's see...Harry had it easier with his pregnancy..I mean no morning sickness, and he didn't carry to therm, not that it's a good thing...I'm guessing that Harry will be dealt a bad hand soon...
Snape'sGirl6-7-90 chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
This is a really great story, I hope that maybe sometime in the future you might update. I just love the relationship between Draco and Harry. Plus it's nice to see Lucius loosen up a little bit.
albertosaurus chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
Are you still going to continue this story? What's gonna happen next? What about the other baby? Please continue this story! I beg!
SakuraKoi chapter 11 . 6/10/2014