Reviews for Reflections of Us
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 17 . 8/15
Never really liked Kakashi, and he is making me hate him more. Same goes with Iruka.
Liasid chapter 26 . 8/7
This story is so good. I hope you continue it someday.
Yona0 chapter 1 . 7/27
This is great. I have a feeling I'll like it as much as Malice. Ever read it? It's NaruGaa too.
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 26 . 6/29
Awesome work! I love how Naruto's and Gaara's relationship progressed but I hate Sakura. Haha. I just want her true intentions to be revealed to Naruto already. Hopefully you'll have time to update this story! Too good to be forgotten.
jupimako chapter 26 . 6/5
Squeeee! This is such a fantastic story. I want to read more.
shessys mate chapter 26 . 6/3
Omg i love this story its good like really good the perfect amount of love fluff and agest and i love it it has such a awsome plot i can wait for the big reviles with gaaras past update soon
hayleyhoo chapter 26 . 5/17
OMG this fic is so beautiful 3 are you going to continue it?
deepsapphiresoul chapter 26 . 5/6
Hopefully that you gift us with another chapter and completing the story. This story is great.
gaap237 chapter 26 . 4/15
I don't even know where to start with how fantastic this story is. I love all your characters (except Sakura, though I can respect her as your character). My favorites are Kakashi, Gaara and Naruto. This is by far the best story of this couple I have read. Please consider finishing it! There are unanswered questions that will plague my mind in days to come, such as what the Sasuke fiasco was, etc. I read your entire story in one sitting yesterday. I am reviewing it today because I finished at 3am and wanted to be awake enough to do it right. All your chapters are heart gripping and soul touching. I can't wait to experience more! I know you would continue to amaze us. Please consider finishing it!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 15 . 2/27
I deeply enjoyed this story. It's not often that Gaara and Naruto are paired up like this. I wish people would write more Gaara and Naruto pairings because there isn't nearly enough.
darklightening chapter 26 . 1/21
This is so... beautiful. Don't make fun of me for saying that :P It's so profound how 2 undeniably damaged ppl can come together in love. Their worlds revolve around the other, striving to b better for the sake of the other person... So powerful and true, definitely not innocent but certainly pure. This story is great! Thanks so much for sharing, I anxiously look forward to reading more!
P.S. I like that they were both virgins :S
chacra chapter 26 . 1/5
Sakura is such a bitch! I bet when sai fucked her she cried out sasuke name that slut ! Seriously love how gaara is growing into himself and they relationship! So very touching... Hope to read you again!
twilightdreamers chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
This was probably the most beautiful and deep story I've ever read! I'm in love with this and I would marry it if it was a real person!: D
SupernaturalHearts chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
I absolutely love this story. You have woven the characters and their personalities perfectly. I cannot wait to see what else you have in store. Be proud you are truly an artist imo.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/31/2014
Incredible! All the feelings that i get from your writting is great. I love the way you write naruto and gaara's feeling for eachother. Please continue with this beautiful story.