Reviews for Reflections of Us
akaflufy chapter 26 . 8/1
Please, please update soon. 3
Woah, that's some Kakashi/Iruka going on right there. While I expected the pairing, I definitely didn't expect that type of scene. Very interesting story, I can't wait to read more.
Deathrosekitty chapter 26 . 6/23
I need to read more! ! And sakura better back the fuck up
Nurddude chapter 26 . 5/3
I HAVE SEARCHED FOR THIS FOR SO LONG! I remember reading this a few years ago, but I had forgotten to add it to my collection. Now I just binge read the entire thing and gawd damn I had forgotten how absolutely awesome it is. 6/5, would read again.
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 26 . 3/2
I realize that I'm the poster child for abandoning stories, but I just re-read this, and it is fantastic... just like I remembered it being. I just love the characters, and i find the way you drive he plot through their development rather than by the circumstances they have to endure.

There are two ways to deliver a story. The most common is by having trials and circumstances define, guide, and develop your characters. There is nothing wrong with this, but emotionally those story's do not have the largest impact.

The second, is to have your characters and their interactions define the circumstances that surround them. Through this method the author creates a window into the hearts and minds of the people they are reading about. The reader then begins to feel right along with the characters, and while it is not action driven, the emotional impact can be devestating... but in a good way.

I truly wish this story had an ending. After reading this again... I want the to have a happy ending, or at least the promise of one. Maybe one day you will finish. That is my hope, though two years is a long time.
leiaah chapter 26 . 3/2
i just sat through this whole story over these 4 days just... i HAVE NO WORDS. this is my first ever narugaa fic and i've completely sold my soul to them. i read the first chapter and was instantly hooked. then i noticed that the last update was in 2013. i wanted to cry but at the same time i wasn't going to stop reading. and i'm glad i didn't. this story is beautiful.

naruto and gaara's relationship development has had me rolling around in my bed. or setting my phone down a bit so i can just flail away all these FEELINGS. amongst other embarrassing reactions.

the characters are so well written and even the side ships which i was always neutral about, somehow i find myself enjoying them a lot simply bc of the way they interact and all. i love kiba and naruto's side friendship and how kiba supports naruto's choices and is there for him if he needed guidance, even if naruto didn't go to him for it. i LOVED the shino and gaara interaction and really hoped we got to see more of it before i came up to chap.26.

i love the slow progression of gaara's relationship with his siblings. i almost wanted to cry with kankuro when gaara said he hated him. ahhhhh. but i'm so glad they're slowly patching things up. i want them all to be a happy family again and see them overwhelmed with their love for each other and gaara realising it.

sakura.. ohhh sakura. i really hope she starts seeing past her self centered desires and starts to focus on the feelings of people around her. i love her and her friendship with naruto but seeing her not accept naruto's bisexuality (at least i think he is as such in the story, since he had a crush on her) is grating on my nerves. but i guess it's because she needs to sort herself out and not run away from her own problems.

i thought naruto might struggle with his sexuality a bit more but i guess with him being so impulsive he just went with what felt right. that was nice. i really love the way you write him. how he yells at moments that don't call for such volume. the way he talks, his energy. ahhh baby boy.

seeing gaara come to terms with his feelings for naruto made me wanna rejoice and yell to the skies in biblical chorus lmao. they are so cute. and so beautiful together. the way they put their trust in each other. ahhh. seeing gaara open up and slowly shuck his insecurities. wow. just wow. he's such a precious one and even i feel like wanting to protect him sometimes.

i'm really in love with this story. and i hope that one day you may regain the inspiration to want to continue this story. but i know how life is, bugger gets too hectic sometimes. i sincerely hope you're doing well! and thank you for this story. as the first ever narugaa fic I've read, it'll stay with me to the end of days.

and now i'm gonna look at your other stories heheh :D
Free Scarlet chapter 26 . 2/16
this story is simply beautiful it held me on my laptop for days. i hope you find your way back to this story. anyway thank you for writing this masterpiece
This is so beautifulllll! Forge on, keep going plez! And you'll get a peace of double german chocolate cheesecake ~
Koukaku chapter 26 . 1/9
I loved this! I hope you have not abandoned it.
Lilyth369 chapter 26 . 12/2/2015
You are an excellent writer, read all your stories, although I liked more your long stories. Especially this, closely followed that with Naru of 10 and 15 Gaara, it's a shame you left your stories well. I know it's unlikely to come back, but if you do I'm sure you will do a lot of happy people. Hope you are well.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
Never really liked Kakashi, and he is making me hate him more. Same goes with Iruka.
Liasid chapter 26 . 8/7/2015
This story is so good. I hope you continue it someday.
Yona0 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This is great. I have a feeling I'll like it as much as Malice. Ever read it? It's NaruGaa too.
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 26 . 6/29/2015
Awesome work! I love how Naruto's and Gaara's relationship progressed but I hate Sakura. Haha. I just want her true intentions to be revealed to Naruto already. Hopefully you'll have time to update this story! Too good to be forgotten.
jupimako chapter 26 . 6/5/2015
Squeeee! This is such a fantastic story. I want to read more.