Reviews for Truth and Grace
MC New York chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Beautifully, gorgeously written, if that is even the proper words. I can't come up with anything either in my vocabulary or the dictionary to exactly pin the correct adjective to this short story. I'm sure others have already commented on this, but the Brass/Grissom friendship is obviously just as you describe it; Its not an intense, "You coming to dinner tonight?" kind of friendship. Its an acknowledgment of each other, once in a while drinking buddy, and a "I'll be there for you when the hard times arrive" kind of friend.

I think you hit Brass's character just right, with his dry humor and the intentions behind his words and actions. Getting characters in-character is like being a bartender... You have to know what ingredients you need to make it perfect. ) You, dear author, are an excellent bartender... I'll take a glass of GSR on the rocks for your next story, please. )

Peace out, one love,

MC New York
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
you always have the power to render me speechless. Every one of your stories is so beautifully written and awe inspiring. I don't know what else to say to you that hasn't already been said, but you are amazing. Thank you
Forensic Nurse chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Very nice look at Brass & Grissom's friendship. They both love Sara (differently of course) & I liked seeing them being there for each other. Thanks for sharing!
Kristafied chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
So nice to see a fic from you, and this is terrific character study of both men.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That is so heartbreaking-Brass is the one who understands

though, and he will be the one to help Sara and Gris go

through all this! Good story!
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Sweet, I love the way you've captured the friendship angle between Grissom and Brass in a realistic fashion. They're not constant drinking buddies, but still, they're there for each other.

Joan