Reviews for Expecto Patronum
Kate chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Beautiful, and wonderful, and... *sigh*
nancystagerat chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I'm sorry I'm spamming you with comments, but you are incredibly stylistically skilled. You can take these complicated human characters and emotions and spin them so clearly and completely into one tight, concise and *clear* whole while still managing to experiment. I'm floored. X3
jadeddiva chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Fantastic story, and great use of both Remus/Sirius and Remus/Tonks :)
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was AMAZING.
xrho chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh! *hearts* I love them both, they're so perfect together. I liked how you wrote this, in parts, it made Remus' gradual come-around so much more... satisfying, I guess. So much more /right/. It was beautiful.
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
guh. i don't think i can coherently express how much i loved this. amazing job... and gold stars on the style you used here, i think it worked brilliantly.
Natalie9653 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That is such a sweet story. I love how it fits the characters and the mood and everything. You did an awesome job.
MordeMe chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Amazing! Really, really good! You write Remus and Tonks both really well; this was superb!

I only have one criticism. There's a point about 2/3's into the story where you go stream of conciousness with Tonks. I understand that it's a stylistic device and meant to create sympathy blah blah blah, but I thought it was kind of distracting. It didn't really fit with the tone of the rest of the story, in my opinion.

Anyway, I still love it, and I especially enjoyed how you did dialogue!