Reviews for Naked Trust
fandelyraandlance chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
good story!
Lowzenza chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Nicely fluffy. The bit with the yo-yo cracked me up.
Bhlue chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Sweet, sweet Luffy.. :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Ash Ninja chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Cute!Do you think you could read and review my own please?
Eun-Jung chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Very simple but well written.

I honestly felt my heart swell as the story moved and developed.

Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Wow this is another great oneshot to ALPTN. I wonder, how many have there been? Anyways, that TWWOO you keep mentioning, I'll try to get to reading it too but right now, I'm trying to read the manga to it's current volume or arc. I'm in the Skypiea part where Enel has Maxim taken up to the sky but like I said, I'll be sure to read TWWOO the next time!

Hmm I have been noticing it too but Luffy seems to entrust Nami more with things than the others? It's rather odd but amusing at the same time, isn't it?

Until then, looking forward to more pre-ALPTN oneshots
nekochan chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw, so cute!
anonymousreader07 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I've never reviewed you b4 but I have read all your OP stories and they are all works of greatness. I love how you keep everyone in character especially Luffy ,which I imagine is difficult, but you do it well. Can't wait to read the next one!
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was nice more would be nice, I personally am loving that Emergancy Enterance story, and it's semi-plote. patiently not so patiently it doesn't matter were still waiting.
Kaori-chan2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Aw, that was adorable, simply adorable. ) The way you write Nami makes me love her even more. Looking forward to other one-shots from you!
Noc and NC chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
M, lovely, absolutely lovely. So Nami and so Luffy and made me grin in girlish delight. I cheer for the LuNa pairing.
Irenukka chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
You almost come up with the cutest stories