Reviews for If you prick him, do I not bleed?
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Twenty three!

Adorable story. I loved every minute.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
ROTFL!

This story is awesome! :D

An evil rose garden...who woulda thought? :P

I LOVED the idea/plot you created in this - very original.

And the humor was just wonderful, I couldn't stop laughing. :D

And this -

"Hey, if you'd touched the black rose bush, we'd likely both be dead."

"No, probably just me," Sam said morosely which was enough to depress Dean too.

"Same difference," Dean muttered.

I loved this; I could very easily hear this conversation on the show. Perfect :)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh my gosh, rose bushes!

I swear, from now on I am going to be wary of any plants I come across hahaha. *Whistles*

Nice fic! I'm really glad I found it, thanks for writing.

-JMAS
L5472 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
LMAO loved this story!

You know you're one of the very few writers that can actually make me laugh out loud haha..

Was going it to mention it in another review but forgot teehee..
Ihni chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
He he heeh. I like this story. It would have been interesting to see how they would have survived being ... joined ... for a while too, but ... that would have been too freaky. May have given them mental scars. :p
elderwitty chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
The fact that the headboard had prancing unicorns inlaid into it was a fact Dean refused to acknowledge, much like he ignored the rest of the mostly mythical creatures twirling in the wallpaper and upholstery of their latest fiasco of a motel room.

Possibly the funniest characterisation of their crappy lodgings. Ever.

thanks.
JenBurch chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Okay, may I just say that this was brilliant? Every time I heard the boys - especially Dean - say 'evil roses' I was just about crying with tears! I loved it!

Also, I wanna know what happened to Bobby's whiskey when Sam was 12! That could be so funny! hehehe

I loved the line "Dont touch the roses, Sammy. Hey, I know what I'll do. Why dont I touch the f*g roses?" That was so funny! I can just imagine Sam saying that, the perfect level of sarcasm in his voice! hehehe

The little incident with Emma/Saffron had to be uncomfortable! Poor Sammy! But then again, poor Dean I guess, he had to tell Sam why he'd... you know, and that cant have been easy! hehehe

And then he was thinking about the CAR! You just lumped a whole lotta humiliation in that part, and it was great! hehehehe

And Plan B - burn the old woman, was funny too. I was waiting for it, hoping that they'd say that because it would have just topped the whole thing off beautifully! I loved it!

I didnt expect her to be a descendant of what's-his-name, but then your stories seem to distract me from thinking about anything else so I dont tend to ponder things much til its over :)

Jekka teasing Dean on the phone was funny, though I have to admit it was a little disconcerting - to say the least - to think of the brothers fused together like that and when Dean got into that bar fight I was waiting for Sam to be pushed right inside Dean and I thought 'I wonder if that's even fixable or if they'd both be killed?' hehehe Then ending was PERFECT! The punch in the face was great, it was exactly what I was hoping for! And the line Sam used - and then Dean afterwards when he knocked Sam over - was perfect!

Overall, gotta say, I loved this fic! It was funny, light, gross and awkward for so many reasons! And, as I'm learning not to get used to from you - the brother's were together! Yay!
Debbie C chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This was really enjoyable. The idea of them 'merging' is both cool and gross at the same time. Neat idea!
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Sweet :]

Love the title and the premise.

Sam's check to see if it worked was great too.

Yay humor!
myguyssamanddean chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I really enjoyed your story. The funny parts and the brotherly parts.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your story with us.

Interesting twist having the brothers cursed by a rose bush so they could feel each others emotions and pain. Though it did get a little tense when Sam's finger was stuck in Dean's arm. But the story had it's brother moments and made me laugh too.

Sorry, I'm not reading your other story, but with all the warnings, which by the way - thank you - I can't read death fics, so figure I'll skip it.

Until next time.

Take care.
Ciya chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Whatever you say Dean but your last sentence sounds painful and physically impossible but what ever gets your rocks off. :)
anon chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Heh... that was hilarious. The bit where Dean's thinking about the car and Sam's response is just perfect.

I'm ashamed to admit this, but I was also entertained by the bad puns:

-"...At least one thing hasn’t changed, little brother.”

“What’s that?”

“You’ve always been a thorn in my side.”

Lol. I can just imagine Dean saying that. :D
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
that was so totally weird and cool and different from anything I have ever read before :)
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
hehe :) that was great! I can't wipe the smile off my face! I loved where Dean scolded Sam about getting hurt by the thorn and Sam's reaction to it. Always a big brother! You gotta love Dean! :) I know he hates being "touchy feely" but something tells me he's happy to be able to "touch" his brother now! Great job...great story!