Reviews for Realization
Dante's blade chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
wow this is interesting please continue it i like it and what i see another people like it too
Mithral Rose chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
YAY! I LIKE IT! Lady needs Dante and she knows it! She just refuses to admit it. Same with Dante to Lady. I really like this story. I love how you actually keep them in charicter. You should definately keep writing DMC stories. (Especially Dante and Lady ones!) (OK, it's time to add you to my author alert list!)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Great story! I hope you will continue it because it's totally worth it.
YinYangDarkLight chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Again, very well written. Just fix the mixes of past and present and it'd be perfect (in my eyes anyway). Keep writing!

-Yinnie
Dmc Fan chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I think it's very good. The way you wrote it was great. :)
ShyAnon chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Hello!

I enjoyed this. My only qualm would be how short it is! Oneshots are meant to be short, but this one felt like it ended before it begun. Left me wanting a little bit more (which is a good thing too!).

You gave us a look into why she is leaving, but I'd be interested to know what transpired between them to cause this sudden need to flee. Maybe how Lady came to be spending time with Dante to begin with.

I thought your portrayal of Lady was spot on. I'd be interested in seeing your first story should you decide to write one. :)

Shy