Reviews for Beautiful
beko chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Oh, good one! *applauds* I love sap, and am so glad to find adorable, superbly written storise like this one here about this pairing
Awesomesauce123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This story is so awesome and sweet and sad and...and...AWESOME! I love it to peices! X3
InvaderWeb chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I absolutely thought this story was utter brilliance! I loved it! I must implore you to create another one like it! Anyway, much love m'dear!

InvaderWeb.
BlackRapsberryDaydream chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That is the stuff I like to read! It was so emotional, but ended so sweetly. I loved it. _
Starforth chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Aw! This really is so cute! SakuXLee for the win! You have utter talent!
SnickeringDoodle chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow. I really liked your story. A lot.
Celestial's Star chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
it was absolutely gorgeous.

firts off id like to say i cried and my boyfriend looked at me like "WTF is wrong with you?"

i dont think hell ever understand FF but w/e

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE ENDING OMG I LOVE YOU

ok engough ranting. -.-'

the thought that was put into this story amazes me. the writer took the time to not only incorporate the loss of Sasuke, but also took into account something that alot of people seem to overlook: the friendship she has/had with Naruto. Naruto was proably her biggest candidate to help her get over Sasuke bc of their strong friendship and sibling-like behavior, however the writer took into account his quick departure shortly after Sasukes, which breaks Sakura into even more pieces. the author displays Sakuras situation as losing her first love and then immediately her only brother, devasting her. the delicacy the writer used to display Lee's actions astoned me. alotta writers are like "Sasuke leaves. Sakura cries. Lee does nice guy pose. Sakura falls. the end." and it isnt like that. the situation is so very delicate and i love how adaptable you made Lee to the situation. make a part two if you havent already.
PiratePixie chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I love this, it made my day _
Bakemono Hana chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
For a story you made on the spot, it is excelent! I absolutly love it! Very sweet, very emotional, and very romantic! Again, terrific job! Love it, love it, love it!
Fangirl1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was so cool you should so add it or write a sequel, or write another like it, I mean your obcious talent shouldn't go to waste!
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
this story made me melt... i kind of wish it would continue.
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That is such a beautiful story. Very emotional, and I love the ending. Lee/Saku forever!
bushybrow101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Wow. Wow wow wow WOW. You make me feel like I suck at writing.

/ This story is a masterpiece. And you're right, our stories are similar, but yours is expertly written. This is 5/5, definitely.
Persephone Oswald Oleesen chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
OMG! This story was so sweet and fluffy and melancholy! AH I loved it so much! Lee is the greatest, and I don't think he would fit with anyone but Sakura. I wish she would notice him! *Sigh* Maybe it will happen. Hopefully, if it does, it will be as sweet and tender as you portrayed it to be! Luved it, make more please!
Maggie chapter 1 . 8/23/2007