Reviews for Exodus
Anonymous chapter 17 . 7/19
Do a sequel.
my deathly hallows chapter 17 . 6/30
i really really liked it, i hope you really did make a sequel, : )
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
I actually really liked this story. I'm a hug Potter fan and always though Malfoy could have had so much potential of he was only given half a chance in life. Thanks for the story and I hope you do right a sequel. If so I will most definitely read it! Thanks for all your hard work.
berryandlisa chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
I have never been much of a fan of Draco/Harry but this is absolutely perfect! I love your stories so much! I will have to check out your other work. ;)
NobleHouseOfBlack chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
loki-fan13 chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Finally Draco appear!
I been waiting for him to come out! xD
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Omg, I'm so sorry to be reviewing this annonomasly but I'm not allowed to give my name. It's one of my parent's few rules and I respect them enough to oblige. Btw, I love the story!
gay rainbowzebra chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Ur writing is so good it reads professionally & i love the story plus WOOOO DRARRY! :-)
Lab12 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Huh? It was Harry's Birthday already and now it is the middle of July? Did you change his birthday? Furthermore, with this much physical abuse going on, why didn't the knight bus bring him to St Mungos automatically? Why did no one on the bus try to help / heal Harry. Does not make sense to me at all. Will stop reading now.
nei stop chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
Awwwwwwwwww, this is really cool! And simply awesome, for lack of better words.
It's very well written, and the plot is genius! And the way Harry and dracos relation ship developed seemed so real. You described and wrote it very well and convincing :) great job! Thank you very much for sharing this with us :)
Belle A Lestrange chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
Poor Harry he must have looked so broken in that alleyway
Belle A Lestrange chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Oh poor Harry ;(
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Ah I suppose I'd get angsty being holed up 24/7 too
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Two very good questions.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Harry should not jump to conclusions seeing as he does not like it done to him.