Reviews for Exodus
miki chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
just read the story and i love it -

oh yeah A please

not to life threating though

cuz then they might die T.T

dont want that to happen now do we o.O

update soon

bye bye
BatteredChild chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
This is good so far!

And as for your poll I'd go with a)yes, but I'd like to see something happen to Harry now, it seems like it should be his turn again lol.

Hope you update soon!
Cactus Wrynn chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
I think yes cause thats usually how a good story starts
PaulaRiccardi chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
Life threatning situation...I don't know. It could be beneficial but which one could almost die? I vote Draco because I like fics where Draco almost dies and you've already had Harry be abused.
S3v3rusIsMin3 chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
lol

i rekon you should do sumthin where the gang ppl's figure out that draco is staying with harry and take harry hostage and be like gra!

then draco has a big internal struggle and finally realizes his true feelings towards harry then they make a daring getaway and escape to live otgether in happiness forever,

lol

thats' my opinion however

keep writing!
xcloudx chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
So true. This was a really good chapter I liked it
njferrell chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
Poor Draco's nerves are frazzled. Maybe Harry needs to take him shopping. They could go into muggle London. They both need clothes, I'm sure. That would get them away from the gang for a day and a visit to Gringotts for money for the trip could be a lead in for Harry finding out what he really owns. Plus, it would give them the chance to get to know each other. Harry buying him food, clothes, and a roof over his head will show Draco he is actually nice.
jwstahle chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
i say B. also i think this was a good chapter. please update soon.
Hailey James chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
A! yes! theres nothiing quite like an angst induced romance. ::sigh::
Kitsune Diachi chapter 8 . 10/6/2007

yay!

-ish happy-

bahh at least i didn't threaten to sick satan on you!

hes in his cage

XD

anyways

AWESOME CAHPPIE!

i hearts it!

_

yes life threatening situation! those are the best!

update soon please!
jwstahle chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
i love it. i think this will turn out to be a great story. please update soon.
Cactus Wrynn chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
I like it and i think u should do neither. you know have harry tell draco bout his life and then have them talk a bit then have em kiss and thats it
leiselmae chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
I choose A) Yes, the Death Eater Kids Gang should make another appearance. It works as a good subplot. My suggestion: The Gang is out to get revenge on their abusive and neglectful parents. They want information from Draco about where and when DE meetings might take place so they can tip off the Aurors and get their parents arrested. But they also know that what they are doing is dangerous to their own life expectancy. So they set up the Lie detection bit you already came up with (Is it a spell of some kind, or are they trained in Legilimency?) in order to keep anyone from tricking them into revealing their whereabouts to their parents. Their being Death Eater kids, this could go one of two ways: They are naturally talented as bullies, have a nasty attitude and plan to kill their parents, or have them killed somehow, once they are outed to the Ministry; or, they could end up rallying behind Harry as his personal hit squad and body guards. If the second scenario were to work, there would have to be some sort of proving of Harry's "worthiness" of leadership, his determination to bring down the death eaters, and then something of a conforming to Harry's point of view that Killing their parents would make them no better than the parents against whom they are seeking vengence.

Well, that's my two bits. I like how you garner reviews by asking questions about where to go with the story. That's so much more inviting than the endless begging some other authors do.

Plus, I really like where you've gone with this so far. You are great with your spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and I think you are very talented. I look forward to reading more of this. Thanks for sharing.
xcloudx chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
This is pretty awsome. I wouldnt do anything cliche like all of a sudden Draco and Harry getting it on. Hmm..maybe something along the line of...harry meets these people...and while roaming they bump into dudleys gang kukukuku I dont know. I hopw you do something not so cliche I like this story
Kitsune Diachi chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
good story! i like it!

yes. the death eater gang peoples should come back!

if they dont..i shall send my flying monkeys of the afterlife & the great penguins of immortality to poke you with their sporks && peg you with bananas!

muahaha!

_

i think harry should try to contact lupin! or hagrid...it would make things oddly funny!

anyways!