Reviews for The Mystery Machine
Jensniffer chapter 1 . 9/11
Man oh man...

That was hard. On me to read. Wonder if it was that way for you?

Norville doesn't have much to look forward to anymore, Unfortunately, he'll probably die in that dump, whether or not the media find him.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
wahhhhhhhhh they all grew up ! :( but well writtten
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I did not expect to be brought to tears by a Scooby Doo fic, but dear GOD- I just started bawling when Shaggy broke down.
Talk about harsh reality!
Breezewhiskers chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
The premise of the gang disbanding is always a sad one. You have, however cranked that up to 12. The realistic and unforgiving atmosphere is crushingly prevalent and the descriptions are unusually immersing to the reader. Shaggy's breakdown at the end made me feel helpless, something which I have not come across before on this site. Beautifully melancholic and tragic, this piece is nothing short of amazing.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I feel like I should be crying...
rosevioletsmile123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was beautifully written; it was very emotional. I like your descriptions and how you portrayed the distance between all of them.
DracoJane chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This story was so sad, but beautifully written. It was like you painted the images into my mind. Wonderfully written and sadly I could see that happening too. Them never getting together again.
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wind upon the Sea chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It's sad how people just drift apart with time. A really deep fic, I really enjoyed readin it)
Sarela Jade chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This brought tears to my eyes.

Well done. :)

- SJ
B.M. Grace chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Amazing. Great piece of artwork. It is so sad how people change as they grow older. It just hurts so much to change. I'm suprised that Daphne was the one that didn't change apperance wise,but I liked it. In your mind was Daphne always so mean? Or was it because she got famous? Velma love Fred didn't she? Gosh, it's so sad when friendships end over guys. Overall it was a great story.

lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow, this is incredibly depressing (and I usually hate present tense fic), but it's also strangely wonderful and moving. I commend you on a fic well-written.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
A great story. Very good.
Nelras chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
You're good. They're heartbreaking. Shaggy most of all, I think, because even here it doesn't seem like he's quite managed to outlive his naivete.
Don chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
A well written, if not sad story. I almost cried after reading it. I guess I love these characters so much I hate to think they could ever end up apart like that.