Reviews for Living Memory
sagey chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
I always enjoy reading this that no matter what they always have a connection...great stuff..and so good taht john was able to meet her father

Hubard chapter 7 . 12/2/2009

I know it's been ages since you posted this story but it was so good I thought I'd leave a review anyway and let you know people are still enjoying it years later.

It really was beautiful, and it had a bit of everything, but the best bit for me was the character development, I love that from a story and you portrayed it perfectly.

lesylph chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
Just wanted to say that this was an amazing story :)
CazzBlade chapter 7 . 4/20/2008

Great story and it fits perfectly :D

Cazz x
Miravisu chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Tagan stood up, still smiling. “I will see you at dinner, John,” he said. He walked away, pausing only to give John a very fatherly pat on the shoulder as he left.

*grins and chuckles*

Now this was a quirky and fun story :)
AlmostHeaven chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
Great fic! I like Teyla as a young girl. Very well written. Keep it up.
jtjaforever chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
Oh Ruby, I so love this story and the ending is perfect!

It explains so much how Teyla was so quick to trust John and John Teyla. I so loved the part when she said that as she had come to know him she learned that he was just a man and not a super hero and it made her trust him more! Fantastic job! Awesome story!

Thanks so much for sharing and looking forward to your next!
HazelEyes18 chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
So sad. Poor Teyla. Great chapter as always. Loved it.
HazelEyes18 chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
Another great chapter. Loved it. Looikng forward to the next one.
HazelEyes18 chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
This was a great chapter. Loved it. Look forward to more.
HazelEyes18 chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Love seeing John interacting with a young Teyla and her father. This was a great chapter. Absolutely loved it! Look forward to more.
skipgunner chapter 7 . 9/3/2007

I love it! It's a brilliant escape, and I love the explanation for their insta-friendship.

Well done, mate! :)
HazelEyes18 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I like how you added Sam into this story since I love the idea of her coming onto Atlantis unlike some others aren't. I'm definitley looking forward to seeing how she and the others interact this season. Anywho I wonder what happened to John. Great chapter. Looking forward to the others.
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
I love the last little bit. "Oh that? Its nothing really, just a personal time travel device."
spiritedchihiro chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
Such an awesome story! so well thought out and well written! I love ur stories ruby!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »